Community post

Discussion

Just off the pill - 4DPO - Future plan for testing

Hey!

I'm currently 4 DPO and in my two week wait. This is my first cycle off the pill so not too much hope, however going to act and test as planned.

I used an OPK (clear blue digital) and got a flashing smiley and a solid smiley the next day at 13 Day into my cycle. Ovulation pain, cramps, ewcm, the works. So I definitely ovulated. We BD on the flashing smily and on the O day at night so we might have missed the window. Now to wait and see if my hormones were there enough to help sperm get to the egg and then move the egg to the uterus for implantation.

Symptoms since ovulation: cramping (like a mofo!), nausea, extreme hunger, and now, fullness of breast. They are not sore but just feel super full and heavy. These symptoms could also be my progesterone kicking in. In which case, I'm grateful because my hormones are acting up on their own since I just got off the pill. So, if nothing this cycle, I'm hopeful for the next cycle.

I plan on testing at 9DPO with Clear Blue Digital. Anyone else out there with similar case.

0 Replies • 7 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo