Community post

Discussion

Ectopic at 6 weeeks

I am just over 3 weeks past right tube removal due to ectopic pregnancy. I was just at 6 weeks, had been experiencing bleeding and pain for a week. I was cleared last week from my doctor to start trying immediately. I have had two healthy pregnancies with no miscarriages to my knowledge. The doctor felt as if this happened for no apparent reason, n underline problems. Me and DH have been BD'ing for about 2 weeks and I am hopeful for a miracle. Pease share your stories if you relate, and give me hope for a healthy baby in my near future. Thanks ladies :)

7 Replies • 7 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 7 of 7 Replies

Hey momofboys!

I had a ruptured ectopic last June 22, which resulted in the loss of my left tube. I was 6 weeks at the time as well. On October 9, I found out I was pregnant again! Unfortunately I lost that one around 5 weeks. Totally unrelated to the ectopic. Anyways, some woman have no trouble at all conceiving with one tube. I have read that the remaining tube can actually retrieve eggs released from the opposite ovary. So your fertility isn't down to 50%, but more like 70%. Hope this encourages you! Just try and be patient!

7 years ago

We are pregnant again :) 5 weeks 4 days! And it is in the uterus:) we were able to see the gestational and yolk sac yesterday and have another u/s Sunday for heart beat. I conceived on Valentine's Day just 20 days after my tubal removal. I feel so blessed and pray this baby is strong.

7 years ago • Post starter

Hi Momofboys2,

Congratulations to you!! You must be so happy!

I just got a miscarriage last thursday at 7 w +2 weeks and bleeding has almost stopped from today. I would like to try this cycle, do you know how long you ovulated after your miscarriage? I tried an ovulation test but it will not work as I read on many forums as my body still has pregnancy hormones.

I wish you a fantastic and healthy pregnancy !

7 years ago

I had an ectopic preganancy which ended up in surgery to remove my right tube, not a miscarriage. I am sorry to hear of your loss, I ovulated about 18 days after my surgery. Apparently after ectopic or miscarriage you are super fertile:) good luck with everything!

Momofboys: CONGRATULATIONS!! I sure hope your little bean is strong!! Sure sounds like a good start though!! That's wonderful!!

MarieO:Sorry for your loss! After my MC in October, I'm thinking it was around 2 to 3 weeks when I ovulated again. Hopefully it doesn't take you too long but I doubt it will. Good luck to you!!

7 years ago

I miscarried at 8 weeks. HCG stopped going up, it actually dropped and baby's heart stopped beating. January 25, lost 3rd baby to ectopic and now March 29 lost 4th to miscarriage. I thank go for my two beautiful boys, but, have a hole in my heart. We will try again in a few months and pray for a better outcome.

Nooo momofboys I am so very sorry!! My heart breaks for you!!!

Enjoy your boys and try to keep yourself busy.... My DH and I took two months off after my MC and now we're on cylce 4! So crazy what we put ourselves through! Just know that you're not alone. So many women go through this.. *hugs*

7 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo