Community post

Discussion

Help. Could I be Pregnant

So me and DH had unprotected sex on Feb. 3rd 4th and 5th. I woke up on the 5th feeling dizzy, which is the exact same thing that happened the day after conception with my first child (miscarried). DH and I were not trying to conceive and not necessarily trying not to either, however, after a petty argument on the 7th (we are fine now), I took a generic form of plan B, despite the fact that I thought I had already ovulated, but still within 72 hours of the last unprotected sex. Starting on Feb. 7 and up until now, I have been nauseous, tingling breast, fatigue, gas, and urinating a lot more than normal. I took a test this morning and it was negative, but I still feel very pregnant. I am now 12dpo (from the day I think I may have conceived). I read that morning after pills will not work if the egg has already been fertilized. I also took it very close to the 72hour mark. DH and I would welcome a new kid if I am pregnant. I regret taking the pill because now I don't know if what I feel are side effects of the pill or if i'm pregnant.

0 Replies • 7 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo