Community post

Discussion

Blood streaks in CM? Am I okay? Help!

Hi ladies,

I'm CD10, AF ended CD5. My husband and I BD'd CD6 and last night (CD9). After baby dancing, I noticed a small amount of blood when I wiped. When I wiped again there was nothing.

This morning I after having a BM I wiped and saw a small amount of blood in my CM again. Wiped a second time and there was nothing there.

I'm concerned as this has never happened to me before. My OPK was negative last night and this morning so I don't think I'm ovulating although I am in my fertile window (guessing I'll ovulate CD 13 or 14).

Was the sex just rough? It didn't seem rough, it was passionate but not rough. Anyone have thoughts or a similar experience? Should I be alarmed?

5 Replies • 7 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 5 of 5 Replies

I had a similar experience this Sunday. I thought i had already ovulated on Thursday based on my charting and i saw what appeared to be blood after we bd'd on Sunday morning. I also got some on Tuesday and Wednesday but it was just once or twice - very light pink - like a hint of blood. I was convinced that the sex was rough but when i took my temp on Thursday ( it was over 98 degrees), it appears i didn't actually O until Wednesday. So it could be that you are ovulating or will soon. I read that some spotting can happen during ovulation time as the cervix is more tender at that time. Mine has since stopped. You can monitor it to ensure you did not hurt yourself but it is probably nothing.

This has also never happened to me and i am hoping it is a great sign and i will conceive this month. Wishing you all the best - Baby dust!

7 years ago

Thank you so much for sharing and helping to ease my mind. I think it's either the sex or a sign that I'm about to ovulate. It's just crazy that it's never happened before.

Wishing you loads of baby dust! If you remember to, circle back here once you get that BFP!

7 years ago • Post starter

I completely understand. It was quite strange to me as well and i even told my husband on Tuesday maybe it was too rough - i had been cramping severely as well since Sunday. But first time for everything. And yes i will let you know what happens in a couple weeks.

Good luck to you to!

7 years ago

Hi just wanted to let you know I am out this month. Hope things are going better with you.

7 years ago

Hi just wanted to let you know I am out this month. Hope things are going better with you.

7 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo