Community post

Discussion

Looking for "I hate tww" buddies that bfp

"I hate tww" or "another tww" buddies I used to chat with where are you ladies? I know each month there were 1 to 2 of us getting bfps. We dont have to stop chatting...

User Image

14 Replies • 13 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 10 of 14 Replies | Last Page

Hello my lovely, hows it all going?

Roxi ~x~

After 19 months of hard work ;) we got our User Image

13 years ago

Oh! Hi there! I didn't realize someone actually replied!

So far, so good...and how's about you?

User Image

13 years ago • Post starter

Yeah not bad, bit of sickness and loads of heartburn which is annoyong but theres not alot you can do ey! Lol! Are you getting any?

Have you got a date for your first scan? And when are you due?

I'm due about 10-11 August and got my first scan 28th Jan so excited!

Roxi ~x~

13 years ago

Hey Ladies!!!
Roxi I know how you feel!!!!
Lots of heartburn, not really sick, No sore boobs. I feel blessed my 1st preg. was AWFUL!!! throwing up constantly!!!!

My 1st appt is next friday!!! YAY! 8 weeks 4 days today.

Best wishes for you two ladies and anyone who entires this forum! !!!

User Image

13 years ago

Hi AllersWife

Im not sure which is worse, heartburn or sickness lol! My boobs are so sore though the slightest knock and they hurt so bad! They actually feel bruised lol!!

Is that your first appt with your midwife?

Best wishes for you too

13 years ago

Hey again Roxi and Allerswife...

I havent had any scans or anything since my 1st appt is next wk. I am due around the last wk of aug. which makes me a little bit behind you two. I have had heartburn almost every night...I find it helpful to drink a small glass of milk. My boobs are definitely growing...the fastest growing feature of my pregnant body...right now the skin is peeling around my nips.

However...I woke up a little frightened since I had a bad dream...Not to go into details but I dont wanna have another like that ever again!

User Image

Sorry you're having dreams it's horrible isn't it.

I've heard ginger biscuits are good for sickness, or crackers? Mmmm thats the only thing i like about heartburn, being allowed to drink all the milk without dp getting annoyed he cant have a cuppa

My belly is getting a little bigger and my boobs have definatly got bigger (much to my partners delight lol) ive started taking pictures of my growing belly, started at 8 weeks and planning to take a pic every week or two have you guys taken any pictures yet?

Roxi ~x~

13 years ago

Roxie...I had another bad dream! It was scarier than the 1st! I'm trying to forget it...

It's funny cuz I was driving a bus in this one...on floating planks on top of water...not going into more detail after that...it was a terrible nightmare!

User Image

:\ i dont know what to suggest! are you eating or anything before you go to bed? or have a nice hot bubble bath to relax you.

hope it stops soon

Roxi ~x~

13 years ago

allerswife... how did appt go today?

Roxi ~x~

13 years ago

Last page

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo