Day Past Ovulation 123456789101112131415161718    
Start a New Topic

Trying to Conceive Discussion Forum

Recent Activity Forum Categories   Hide Signatures

Looking for "I hate tww" buddies that bfp

Category: After a Positive - Early Pregnancy Chatter
Posted by vsecrev#3 » Dec. 22, 2010 5:09pm

"I hate tww" or "another tww" buddies I used to chat with where are you ladies? I know each month there were 1 to 2 of us getting bfps. We dont have to stop chatting...

User Image

vsecrev#3
Reply by Roxi_n_Robbie » Jan. 2, 2011 5:34pm

Hello my lovely, hows it all going?

Roxi ~x~

After 19 months of hard work ;) we got our

User Image

Roxi_n_Robbie

Reply by vsecrev#3 » Jan. 4, 2011 8:41pm

Oh! Hi there! I didn't realize someone actually replied!

So far, so good...and how's about you?

User Image

vsecrev#3

Reply by Roxi_n_Robbie » Jan. 6, 2011 11:18am

Yeah not bad, bit of sickness and loads of heartburn which is annoyong but theres not alot you can do ey! Lol! Are you getting any?

Have you got a date for your first scan? And when are you due?

I'm due about 10-11 August and got my first scan 28th Jan so excited!

Roxi ~x~

User Image

Roxi_n_Robbie

Reply by AllersWife » Jan. 6, 2011 11:46am

Hey Ladies!!!
Roxi I know how you feel!!!!
Lots of heartburn, not really sick, No sore boobs. I feel blessed my 1st preg. was AWFUL!!! throwing up constantly!!!!

My 1st appt is next friday!!! YAY! 8 weeks 4 days today.

Best wishes for you two ladies and anyone who entires this forum! !!!

User Image

AllersWife

Reply by Roxi_n_Robbie » Jan. 8, 2011 10:45am

Hi AllersWife

Im not sure which is worse, heartburn or sickness lol! My boobs are so sore though the slightest knock and they hurt so bad! They actually feel bruised lol!!

Is that your first appt with your midwife?

Best wishes for you too

User Image

Roxi_n_Robbie

Reply by vsecrev#3 » Jan. 9, 2011 8:53am

Hey again Roxi and Allerswife...

I havent had any scans or anything since my 1st appt is next wk. I am due around the last wk of aug. which makes me a little bit behind you two. I have had heartburn almost every night...I find it helpful to drink a small glass of milk. My boobs are definitely growing...the fastest growing feature of my pregnant body...right now the skin is peeling around my nips.

However...I woke up a little frightened since I had a bad dream...Not to go into details but I dont wanna have another like that ever again!

User Image

vsecrev#3

Reply by Roxi_n_Robbie » Jan. 9, 2011 11:17am

Sorry you're having dreams it's horrible isn't it.

I've heard ginger biscuits are good for sickness, or crackers? Mmmm thats the only thing i like about heartburn, being allowed to drink all the milk without dp getting annoyed he cant have a cuppa

My belly is getting a little bigger and my boobs have definatly got bigger (much to my partners delight lol) ive started taking pictures of my growing belly, started at 8 weeks and planning to take a pic every week or two have you guys taken any pictures yet?

Roxi ~x~

User Image

Roxi_n_Robbie

Reply by vsecrev#3 » Jan. 12, 2011 8:43pm

Roxie...I had another bad dream! It was scarier than the 1st! I'm trying to forget it...

It's funny cuz I was driving a bus in this one...on floating planks on top of water...not going into more detail after that...it was a terrible nightmare!

User Image

vsecrev#3

Reply by Roxi_n_Robbie » Jan. 14, 2011 6:39am

:\ i dont know what to suggest! are you eating or anything before you go to bed? or have a nice hot bubble bath to relax you.

hope it stops soon

Roxi ~x~

User Image

Roxi_n_Robbie

Reply by Roxi_n_Robbie » Jan. 14, 2011 6:44am

allerswife... how did appt go today?

Roxi ~x~

User Image

Roxi_n_Robbie

Reply by vsecrev#3 » Jan. 14, 2011 9:44am

...I'm not eating anything weird. In fact, I looked it up and found out my dreams are very common in pregnancy. Parents.com says driving big vehicles in the dreams denotes that you may feel awkward about being pregnant...water represents the awareness of amniotic fluid...so thats the bus and water the planks were floating on lol...

User Image

vsecrev#3

Reply by Roxi_n_Robbie » Jan. 14, 2011 11:27am

woah thats so strange how pregnancy affects your dreams lol! im gonna have a look now :)

User Image

Roxi_n_Robbie

Reply by hope4pink11 » Jan. 14, 2011 1:33pm

My weird dreams involved movie stars, and I am ashamed to say I have been making out with them. On the positive side I finally got my fire back and my husband is VERY happy. The really weird thing is that I'm not me, I'm different actresses. I must be ashamed of my body if I don't even want to dream about it. LOL

User Image

hope4pink11

Reply by vsecrev#3 » Jan. 17, 2011 4:36pm

...and they just get crazier and crazier. I don't remember these dreams with the other 2 pregnancies. Everyone of them has water in it I noted and now I'm dreaming about places in the past I have lived even back to childhood...but these places are different...they're bigger and have additions like more floors. Crazy huh?

User Image

vsecrev#3