Community post

Discussion

SMEP

Is anyone doing the Sperm Meets The Egg Plan this cycle? Today is cycle day 11 for me, and my husband and I have started this plan since my cycle day 8. Just wondering if anyone is doing, has done, and have had success with this plan?

3 Replies • 7 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 3 of 3 Replies

Hey there,
I know this is old - not sure whether this is still an active link? Just wanted to share my experience.
Baby #1 no SMEP
BABY #2 was a SMEP baby in the first month. Ovulated early on day 13. So the month went in quickly.
TTC now baby #3 - trying SMEP again this time. Haven't ovulated until cd19 - so it has been a much longer process. Hoping it works though. The stats are always favourable.
How did things work out for you that month? Or since - have you kept going?

User Image

6 years ago

Thanks for the reply! Unfortunately not good, hubby went for a sperm analysis and it has been confirmed he has low sperm count and motility. :( I was able to conceive once but it ended in a miscarriage that was last year, so we are unsure of what to do. Dr said that our only options are IUI or IVF and how I got pregnant before was a miracle. We can't afford any of the other methods, so my last resort is trying The Stork OTC which we are probably going to do this next cycle. Praying that'll work.

6 years ago • Post starter

Praying for you OrangeBlossom86 that things do work out for you and your husband.

User Image

6 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo