Community post

Discussion

October 2017 Babies

View Full Post

Hey All! Looking at an Oct. 22nd EDD here. Still very early in the pregnancy. I got my first BFP on Wednesday Feb. 8th. I've had worries everyday with different pains and feelings. I started spotting last night (AF was due), but nothing continuing so that is good. Even almost lost my cookies this morning but I fought through it. I have my first Dr. apt this Friday with my GP to confirm and talk. We will talk about an OB then and schedule that apt.

There are so many things going through my thoughts. How is everyone feeling? What's your experience so far?

Let's stay connected and walk this journey together.

34 Replies • 7 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

11 - 20 of 34 Replies | Last Page

@Tara3711 same exact thing here. I have had 2 faint positives. DH wants me to get to Dr quickly. I am Having light pink spotting and we had a chemical last month. I am due Oct 25.

7 years ago

Got my second beta back!!! I went from 71 to 807!!!! That was in 5 days, so it's looking good. We are having our first u/s next Thursday at 5w, 5d... I'm trying to not get my hopes up on a heartbeat, but at least a sac and yolk. We are hoping to tell our family that Sunday at my sons 2nd birthday party so I'm praying there is a healthy baby in there!!!
How is everyone feeling??
I've had some backaches and some twinges in my tummy, but that's about it!

7 years ago

Those are great results for your beta test! I'm so anxious to have mine on Monday.
I hope you get to hear a heartbeat next Thursday!

I've had a little bit of nausea but its been very mild and I've also had a little cramping but that's been really mild too.

7 years ago

Hello Everyone! So last Friday I had an apt just to confirm pregnancy. Wouldn't you know that the dr. forgot to call us back and nothing has appeared on our on-line heath records yet. However I did get a call for the referral she made for prenatal care with another practicioner. My General DR doesn't do prenatal. So that must mean all is good huh? Or is it not as they wanted me to come in tomorrow already. How strange. I guess we will see what's up!

7 years ago • Post starter

BelieveTrustLove - I would say that's a good thing if they are sending you over to prenatal! Do you know when your first appointment will be yet?

I just got the results from my 2nd beta and they more than tripled in 5 days. They jumped from 105 to 1,752. Just waiting to get my first appointment scheduled.

7 years ago

Tara ... they called today and have me coming in tomorrow for my first apt. .. I'm excited to hear your numbers increasing!!!

Hi girls

New here Congratulations to everyone for their BFP, may the next 9 months be very uneventful!!!!, and Baby dust to all who are still waiting! I have had 2 MC in the last 7 months, last one was more a chemical in January. So I was very surprised when I got a BFP on Valentine’s day (my partner calls it our Valentine’s day present ). I had a bit of spotting and minor cramps the previous day, I am guessing it was implementation bleeding. At the time I thought AF was a bit early since I had a MC last month and my cycle would most likely be out. But, nothing more happened that day, so I decided to test the next day… when I got a faint positive I was quite shocked ? Now I am really nervous because of the two MC. Had my Beta tested 14 dpo last Thursday and it was 69, and had the second test yesterday at 18 dpo, waiting to see my dr. today after work…. It will be a long day. Nothing much in the prego. symptom department except my breasts feel like they doubled in size… I`ve calculated my DD is 26/10 ?
How is everyone else feeling?

Good luck to us all!!!!

7 years ago

Here's an update. I've got my Dr's baffled. According to my estimated date of Ovulation I should be due on Oct. 22nd making me 5 week and 4 days. According to my first day of last period it is more like 4 weeks 5 days. (I have weird cycles). My first HCG test was last friday at 4,000. They retested yesterday and got over 21,000 so it is increasing. According to the ultra sound yesterday I measure at 6 weeks 2 days. (Different then the above thoughts). However they saw the yoke sac but no embryo. I have to go back next week for another ultra sound for them to see any progress. If they don't, well, you know that that means. :(. This is tough. It's our first and so we are baffled by it all. My Dr. is happy to see the numbers increasing but it's still strange.

BeleiveTrustLove - I know that must be scary and so frustrating!! Hopefully it's just too early to tell and the dates you've estimated are more accurate. Do you mean, there is a gestational sac, but no yolk? If they saw a yolk, that's about all you'd see as early as you are. You couldn't see an embryo or much of a baby at this point I don't think??

We go in for my first u/s in the morning and I'm a nervous wreck!!! If I've estimated right (date from ovulation) I should be 5 weeks and 5 days. I'm so scared of not seeing anything. I feel positive, but like I said, I've never been pregnant on my own, so it's just so hard to believe. Prayers and healthy baby dust to both of us!!!!

7 years ago

thewaitinggame

Yes there is a gestational sac and a yoke but no fetal pole or anything and they were expecting that and are worried that they didn't see that. So they will do another u/s next week Thursday hoping they at least see some progression.

Best of luck to you tomorrow.

Last page

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo