Community post

Discussion

Cramping 6-7 dpo

Anyone else experiencing cramping 6-7 dpo?

9 Replies • 7 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 9 of 9 Replies

YES! I am for sure! I've had period-like cramps for the past 2 days now that just wont stop and I'm 4 DPO today. Hoping this is a good sign. It's also very uncomfortable for me to sleep on my stomach, it makes the cramps worse and kind of makes me nauseous.

7 years ago

Me too!!! I'm 8 dpo today and my hopes are so high this month. I'm almost afraid to start testing. We have been trying since May. I have also been having the craziest dreams. It's funny when you start googling everything becomes a pregnancy symptom! Please please let me be pregnant!

7 years ago • Post starter

I know exactly how you feel. I think I'm psyching myself out because I feel every symptom in the book today lol I'm super bloated, still having the cramping, headaches off and on, backpain, sore breasts and shortness of breath! But on the other hand I just have that feeling that every mom talks about. The "I just feel pregnant" feeling. Really really really hoping I get a BFP next weekend when I start testing! Good luck to you! Hope to hear about your positive result when you test!

7 years ago

I got my BFP at 11 dpo with a cheapie test. Negative FRER at 10 dpo. :)

7 years ago • Post starter

Congrats Jean! I've had cramping since ovulation, and bloating. I'm reading that its normal, possibly because of the increase of progesterone at the end of ovulation. But, just trying to find a rational reason for it!

Will test on 13 DPO, so 10 days to go.

User Image

7 years ago

hi ladies! i think i am like 5 dpo but not too sure. anyways yesterday while i was sitting at home i had this random stabbing/jabbing pain right above my pelvis more towards the left side. the only other time i can think i had something similar was when i had an ovarian cyst but it was present for more than just a few hours. can anybody else relate??? oh another note, i THINK i feel slight cramping/fullness to lower abdomen. it also may be my mind playing tricks. anyone else?

7 years ago

I'm 7DPO and I feel like crap. It almost feels like my AF is coming, but its not, it'd be a week early. Mild pelvic pain/cramping, really bloated, slightly sick feeling, swollen (but not sore) boobs, my nipples were really sensitive until about today. I haven't spotted (yet) but that could be on the way, it feels like its coming. Ugh, when can I test??

User Image

7 years ago

Hey deviousump! I caved and tested today and it was a big fat negative. I sorta feel like I have slight slight pressure/period cramps. But then again it's hard to compare because I get TERRIBLE period cramps. Just feeling kinda blah down there but I also don't know if it's in my head. Slight headache today. Bloated and fat. No spotting. No nausea. Full breaths but not sore. Hmmmm

7 years ago

Hi All

Can you pls update on your symptoms and results?

I think i am 4DPO and for the last 2 i have had intense ressure in my abdomen and cramping just generally like things are happening in that area.

I only came off of Ceravette birth control on Thursday 9 Feb and had a positive digital ovulation result on Monday 20.

not sure if i am over thinking things and maybe my first period is just on its way instead?

7 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo