Community post

Discussion

10 DPO, BFN. AmI out?

Sorry if this is a dumb question. My husband I are TTC our first child. I just took a FRER test about a half hour ago--so not FMU. Test was negative. I'm 10 DPO today. Is it possible/likely I'll still get a BFP in a few days? I feel like it should be showing something by now.

6 Replies • 7 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 6 of 6 Replies

sometimes the level of hcg is too low. Youre never out untill the witch comes!

In the same boat ttc #1 :)

TTC#2:)

7 years ago

You aren't out until AF shows 10dpo is still early to test. Remember everyone's timing and levels are different many of my friends didn't get bfp until 3-5 days late. Hang in there and try and hold off poas it's hard to see those bfn don't lose hope. GL....I am 10dpo today I hope we both get out bfp

7 years ago

EmmyKate88 anything? I am in the same boat, 10 dpo today - I don't know if I got a super faint line on an ept +- this morning or maybe (probably) just have line eyes?? Ugh so frustrating.

7 years ago

AF arrived right on schedule, early Friday morning. :(

7 years ago • Post starter

I feel the same way. I ran through 6 test in 3 days tomorrow is my last one if it's not positive then I'm just gonna leave it alone

7 years ago

I'm sorry that the witch showed her face :-(. Baby dust to you this cycle

7 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo