Community post

Discussion

Expelled IUD. Very faint lines.

I have had an IUD for almost a year now. On Sunday it fell out. Just fell out. I had less than an hour of red bleeding, pretty light. Then off and on some light pink spots. I called my Dr, but because there was no pain or no heavy bleeding, they said the earliest they can get me in is March 2nd, and to just use a backup method until then.

My lmp was on Dec 25th. I had some light spotting around the 20th, like less than a night, and less than a tampons worth. Was never more than light pink.

I've been taking hpts but have all been really light, almost invisible lines.

If I am, I'd probably be happy after a short period of shock. If I'm not, I just wish I knew what was going on.

Possible TMI:

My breasts have begun producing more milk again. My son was weaned in September. He turned two in December. I have little white bumps on my nipples again, and they've been tender and feeling full.

I've had some mild lower back pain. Sense of smell seems more intense. And some twinges in my lower belly.

0 Replies • 7 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo