Community post

Discussion

9 DPO Symptoms + BBT Dip at 7 DPO

Hello, friends!

Today I am 9 DPO and CD 21. AF isn't due until CD 31 or so so I have some time to wait!

While I have gotten worked up over symptoms before to no avail, this month does feel different (or am I making that up?)

I had a severe dip in BBT on 7DPO (97.47) but I got up way earlier than normal that day for a flight- not sure if that would affect it or not.

I have been SO tired yesterday and today- like, fall asleep in front of the tv and in the car and that NEVER happens to me. But I also got back from a week of traveling so that may have something to do with it?

Indigestion like crazy for the past 3 days too but 2 days ago I had gluten/fried and I have gone without for several months. Not sure why I would still have indigestion now though (I used to get it often but have gotten it under control with diet and natural remedies for the past year or 2 and honestly don't get it anymore unless I really screw up my diet).

Any insight or opinions would be helpful! It's gonna be torture not to be able to test for another week and a half!

4 Replies • 7 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 4 of 4 Replies

I'm going through the same thing. Bbt dip at 6dpo currently 8dpo. I've been having symptoms since before the dip though so I'm starting to think it's all in my head lol. I've been cramping since 3dpo,started as pinching but got pretty strong like AF cramps, comes and goes.

7 years ago

Good luck, @kitten90! Have you tested yet?

My period isnt due for another week so Im holding out. Still having maybe some veryyy light symptoms but could be nothing. My BBT was going down slightly the last 3 days but was back up today. Trying not to fixate on it and just take it easy but it's tough!

7 years ago • Post starter

I've been testing since 8dpo and all negatives =( had spotting yesterday morning and very early this morning. Temp dropped wayyyyy down to just .1 above coverline this morning. AF is due tomorrow for me. If it doesn't show up I'll test again on Saturday morning. I've gone through so many tests this month I'm thinking about ordering a pack of Wondfos if AF shows up

7 years ago

AF showed up for me. Good luck to you and I'll keep my fingers crossed! =)

7 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo