Community post

Discussion

11dpo I think I am out.

I took a test this morning. Negative. I know I should have waited. My cervix is high, closed and firm, breasts don't hurt like they normally do at this time. I'm not getting the sharp pains in my sides I usually get, they are dull, tight, pulling. Have a dull ache right in the center of my stomach. Do you think I could possibly still have a chance? I wear a panty line this close to AF, usually by now I get a change of color on it, its been clear, minus one tiny pink spot this morning. This will make 8 years, 2 months nothing, I have been crying all morning.

DD-06/99 DS-1/01 Tubal-1/01 Reversal 5/2012 MC 12/25/2013 ttc 8 years and counting...

4 Replies • 7 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 4 of 4 Replies

I just tested positive this morning on day 12. I had same symptoms as you and thought I was getting ready for my AF. I was shock this morning with the positive result. Keep your hopes up. It can take a few days for HCG to be high enough for a positive test.

7 years ago

Thank you, that gives me hope. I'm going to try as hard as possible to wait till not to test for another 3 days.

DD-06/99 DS-1/01 Tubal-1/01 Reversal 5/2012 MC 12/25/2013 ttc 8 years and counting...

7 years ago • Post starter

I was 12 DPO I believe. I had light spotting. Waited 2 days with no period still, and got a positive. 17wks pregnant now with twin girls. You never know... the body can play tricks!

7 years ago

Good luck with your pregnancy, my bestie had twin boys. Unfortunately AF showed up today.

7 years ago • Post starter

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo