Community post

Discussion

Very scared that a miscarriage is about to follow

October last year my husband and I lost our first pregnancy, we were not quiet 6 weeks. Then in December we fell pregnant again, and lost it within a few days of having a positive test. We decided to throw in the towel for a few months and give the baby making a break as it was taking its toll on both of us! Two weeks after the miscarriage we concieved and here we are 3 weeks later with a positive pregnancy test, much to our surprise!! We had no idea!! I've had a lot of pains again though and can feel something isn't right. I think I maybe in for my 3rd miscarriage. I'm trying to take it easy and everyone says don't stress. I'm not stressing at all but there's always this little voice at the back of my head saying things aren't right again. Feeling a bit heartbroken too...... anyone else suffered multiple miscarriages?? I'd love to hear your stories if you're willing to share :)

1 Reply • 7 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 1 of 1 Replies

I just miscarried Dec 24th around 6 1/2 weeks pregnant. And January 19th I got a faint positive pregnancy test so I believe I conceived to 2 weeks after miscarriage. I'll be going to the obgyn Feb 8th for first app and brief sonogram I'll be 6 1/2 weeks then as well. I understand your worries you are not alone. I'll be praying for you that everything works together.

7 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo