Community post

Discussion

TTC after birth control pills

hi to you all,

this is my 1st time here so please forgive me for my lack of knowledge :)

how long after i stooped taking the pill can i get pregnant?

can i succeed on the 1st month?
we tried this month using ovulation test and according to the calculation im on my 9dpo im waiting to take the test in 2 days but its so hard this waiting !!!

im having some symptoms but i don't know if its because i stooped taking the pill and this is normal or because im pregnant... ( i hope i hope i hope)

5 Replies • 9 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 5 of 5 Replies

Hi SaraCo,

It could totally happen on your first month, depending on how your body's readjusting to having natural hormones. My coworker got pregnant on her first month off the pill, while I've been off birth control since September. So it really depends on a lot of things.

Baby dust to you!

User Image

9 years ago

It took me 4 to 6 months to get pregnant with my second son it just all depends on your body good luck and lots of baby dust :)

9 years ago

Hi saraco! I've read that the hormones can be out of your system within a few days. This is my second month off bcp. I ovulated the first month, but I think my cm wasn't regulated yet. This month it seemed textbook lol. Good luck and to u! I am 11 dpo so I am kinda in the same boat :-)

9 years ago

I stopper my pill september 27th had withdrawl bleed until 3rd october. Then I bled again 13th to 18th then had another bleed october 24th for a few days. Then november 15th for 7 days. So.as u can see a bit erratic. I was convinver I was pregnant in November as I had every symptom possible but I wasnt. It wasnt till the next cycle that I realised I had no symptoms at all tha was odd. I got a bfp 4 weeks ago. Now 8 weeks.

9 years ago

Update : on my 11th dpo still haven't took the test waiting for tomorro evening.
Thank you girls for your support I wish lost of baby dust to us all (: will update tomorrow wish me luck

9 years ago • Post starter

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo