Community post

Discussion

The Two Week Wait Begins

View Full Post

I promised myself that this time around, I will be very patient. I even promised myself that I would not test until 3 days after AF due. I also told myself that I would not get my hopes up. Yet here I am--- just 1DPO (I think) and VERY HOPEFUL. I don't want to be disappointed. How are you doing in you TWW?

85 Replies • 7 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

41 - 50 of 85 Replies | Last Page

Hi Jmvd. Just seeing your post. All the best in your Tww. I really hope this is the month for us both. I think I'm 4 DPO.

7 years ago • Post starter

Hey jmvd. How are you doing? When is your test date. I'm hoping to hold out until next Saturday. I was doing well until I read a post on another site about a lady who got positive tests beginning 7dpo.

Sigh. If only I weren't preoccupied about this. How are you doing?

I'm doing good, still no symptoms, but its still early for me at 5 DPO. I should wait until next Saturday as well, but I always want to know before the weekend! And actually, I took some days off work the end of next week, so I will probably start testing on Thursday at 11 DPO, hopefully I don't have to urge to test any earlier than that! My best friend got a very faint positive at 9 DPO, but I guess it all depends on if you implant early or not.

How about you? Any symptoms yet?

7 years ago

Nothing here and I am not sure how to feel about that. Well.... Onto week 2!

I am still not having any symptoms either, except I've felt pretty tired. But I'm also trying to cut back of coffee, so that might be the real culprit! I had a tiny bit of pink spotting this morning. Just hoping I don't have any more because this seems to be the cycle day I usually start to spot a bit if AF is planning to show. Trying to stay optimistic though!

7 years ago

Hopefully there's no more spotting for you!

Today I've been having AF type symptoms like cramping. I just have "that feeling" that AF is on her way. Maybe even earlier this month than last. I might give in and just test tomorrow at 11 DPO. Just to get it over with.

I am out. Tested this morning at 11dpo using FR 6 days sooner and BFN.

I'm sorry for your BFN :( I know you're probably feeling discouraged, but there's still a small glimmer of hope until AF comes!

As for me, more spotting last night and this morning, this time bright red, so I feel like I'm out too. I've been reading up on some things and I'm worried I may have low progesterone. It can cause spotting in your luteal phase and also cause a short luteal phase. The last 2 cycles since my miscarriage (which can also be caused by low progesterone), I've ovulated on CD 18 or 19 and still only had a 28 day cycle. I guess 10 days or shorter is considered problematic. When AF comes for sure this cycle I'll probably make an appointment to see my doctor. Sorry for rambling! I tried to explain this all to my husband last night and he just doesn't get it!

7 years ago

Definitely get it checked as soon as possible because that might be an easy fix.

No worries about rambling (which is not what that was) as this is exactly what we are here for. Men sometimes just don't understand (or want to understand) these things.

I was VERY disappointed with the BFN this morning. But I actually now feel relieved that I tested and got it out of the way. This TWW wait is so taxing. No more obsessing over every little twinge .... Until the next cycle when I get to do this all over again. I too will be going to see my doctor before my next fertile period. Need to schedule an appointment.

@ jmvd: how are you? Hopefully not still spotting. When are you expecting AF.

For me, AF Started yesterday. It is kind of weird though. Not yet in full force.

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo