Community post

Discussion

The Two Week Wait Begins

I promised myself that this time around, I will be very patient. I even promised myself that I would not test until 3 days after AF due. I also told myself that I would not get my hopes up. Yet here I am--- just 1DPO (I think) and VERY HOPEFUL. I don't want to be disappointed. How are you doing in you TWW?

85 Replies • 7 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 10 of 85 Replies | Last Page

Hey Janmommy......the tww is awful :( my af is due on the 6th starting Monday the 30th I started getting weird pains on my left side that lasted for 2 days also my mouth has been really watery on top of the back pains and then just yesterday my boobs were killing me but now they have like this tingling sensation idk if my mind is playing tricks on me? I swear ive never noticed any of this around my af I barely even get cramps. I took a test yesterday morning it was so light maybe even an evap line. I'm going to wait and test again tomorrow Good luck to you :)

7 years ago

Aedwards81: wish you all the best! You are nearing the end of your wait (I'm just starting...again). I hope you have good results when you test again.

7 years ago • Post starter

Hi Janmommy! I am 1DPO today and I too told myself I wouldn't go crazy during the 2WW, but it's so hard! How are you holding up? How long have you been trying to conceive?

Aedwards, any update? Did you take another test?

I am 32 (33 tomorrow, eek!!) and trying to conceive my first child. I suffered a miscarriage at the end of December at 5 weeks, so it has been an emotional past month, but I'm ready to move forward, hopefully this is the month!

Best of luck to all of us!!!

7 years ago

Hi Janmommy! I'm 4 DPO and I swear every TWW gets worse! I just want to see those two pink lines! Are you having any symptoms?

7 years ago

@jmvd208- sorry about the miscarriage. Keep strong and all the best this cycle.

@ emurph-I am planning on testing on Feb 19 which seems a LONG way away. Hopefully I can hold out. Regarding symptoms- I've been having cramping but it may be imagined.

Also, I'm no longer feeling hopeful as I had some spotting 2 days ago (at 4 DPO)....

@janmommy how are you doing today? Have you had any more spotting? I am on 3DPO and I had some spotting this morning, so just curious how you're feeling about it.

7 years ago

Hey jmvd208- hope you had a great birthday!!

I didn't have any further spotting. I'm not sure how to feel about that.

I'm not having any symptoms today- not even fatigue- which is probably not s good sign? Yesterday I had several symptoms- I felt flushed around noon, I had cramping, I was feeling rather exhausted. Today: NOTHING.

How is everyone doing today??

Thanks janmommy, I did have a great birthday!

I haven't had any more spotting since my first trip to the bathroom this morning. So hopefully that's a good sign for both of us?

I'm still a little early for any symptoms, but I have been extremely bloated and gassy these past few days, yikes! But it's sooo hard to decipher if we're actually feeling real symptoms or if we just think every little thing could be a pregnancy symptom!

7 years ago

@jmvd208-- hopefully we both get our BFP!! Today I had to laugh at myself. I was genuinely disappointed for not feeling exhausted and for feeling absolutely fine.... Lol. Tww drives me crazy... Here's hoping next week goes by quickly. What's your testing date? Mine is Feb 19 if I can hold out. feb 15 if I cant.

@janmommy I know the feeling! Yesterday I was like, "could this bloating be an early sign?" No, probably just ate too much pizza! I shouldn't test until the 21st, but I know I won't make it that long! I'll probably end up testing the 18th or 19th....... or the 17th if I want to know before the weekend! Haha

7 years ago

Last page

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo