Community post

Discussion

FRER and Wondfo disappearing positives

I have two girls, one from Clomid and one I call my "bonus miracle" (pregnant just two cycles after 1st child). We've been TTC 3 1/2 years. I've only gotten faint lines twice and both times started bleeding a day or two after.

I'm day 36, usually ovulate like clockwork on day 21, but of course this month I ran out of OPKs and have only my mucus observations to go on. Pretty sure I didn't ovulate late.

Had regular PMS symptoms DPO 8-9-10 but then they stopped. Now I'm "late" by 4 days (I usually get AF around 10-12DPO).

I took wondfo this morning, line was there as it started but disappeared. It never does that. You can imagine how many of these stupid things I've peed on in 3 1/2 years. I got excited, a little.

So I bought a FRER. I never use these. It was POSITIVE starting 3 minutes post test until about 8 minutes post test, then it started fading and now it's gone.

Since I never use FRER because $$$$$, I don't know what to think. Thoughts????

Married since 2004, never used birth control 2 girls, 2010 and 2011 - my miracles

3 Replies • 7 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 3 of 3 Replies

EDIT I'm actually day 37, now that I obsessively double check my calendar notes. Well then. I'm buying a digital and will take it this weekend.

Married since 2004, never used birth control 2 girls, 2010 and 2011 - my miracles

7 years ago • Post starter

I can't be of much help but the same thing happened to me today with a FRER the positive line was there then disappeared I'm 14 dpo today still no af do you have any updates

7 years ago

Nothing to report yet. No period, no BFP. VERY strange. I'm also going on 6 straight days of copious amounts of EWCM and creamy whitish CM. Very strange for me. I'm either pregnant and it's just not showing on the HPT or there's something else up. I have an ultrasound scheduled for Friday anyway (to make sure I'm cyst free before starting fertility meds), so I'm sure I'll know by then. I'll update.

7 years ago • Post starter

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo