Community post

Discussion

Has anyone felt pregnant and then not?

I have been pregnant in the past two years ago. This is my first month TTC again. I literally felt pregnant 5dpo, tons of symptoms (super sore nipples, extremely tired all day like when I was preggy, higher basal temperature, cramps...) I felt like this until 9dpo. Now, 9&10dpo, I don't feel anything. Sure, my nipples are sore, but nothing compared to what was.

I am wondering if, maybe those were implantation symptoms due to early implantation? Or maybe it was just hormonal imbalance?

I know PMS symptoms and pregnancy symptoms are too close to distinguish, but my question is:

ANYONE WHO GOT PREGNANT FELT THESE/SIMILAR SYMPTOMS AND THEN WERE GONE AROUND 10dpo? And still were pregnant?

I dont feel PMS syntoms now either...

5 Replies • 7 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 5 of 5 Replies

I'm 11 days past O... and had same symptoms as you which disappeared around day 9 but got them back again on near the end of day 10 and feel totally bloated heavy now.. just wanted you to know your not alone .. do you have the heavy feeling too? That pressure feeling in the uterus

7 years ago

I did feel this with my last pregnancy too so it could well be implantation

7 years ago

Yeah I feel pressure on my uterus today (and light pokes) but I really don't know if I'm just paying too much attention to what I'm feeling now...!

IM 10dpo almsot 11dpo so I guess I should wait a day or two. I was just getting disappointed because I'm feeling better and want to see if people do feel this way and are pregnant

For what I see a lot of people feel pregnancy syntoms at 5dpo but "technically" you don't before implantation so I guess it really varies from body to body!

If anyone else is in my shoes I'd love to know. And, if you girls are preggy please let me know too! Best wishes!

7 years ago • Post starter

I am 9dpo and have the same issue, felt as if i was having the pregnancy symptoms, and they stopped this morning. I am confused and rather sad.

DD-06/99 DS-1/01 Tubal-1/01 Reversal 5/2012 MC 12/25/2013 ttc 8 years and counting...

7 years ago

Yeah it's pretty sad and brings your hopes down but I've read people who were pregnant and felt this way as well as people who got their periods after. I wish there could be one awnser but I'm assuming it changes from case to case...

Right now I'm 11dpo I still have not tested (so I don't get even sadder..) I don't feel much more syntoms than PMS like... so I'm just assuming I will get my period

However again as I said, I have been pregnant in the past (by "accident") and didn't notice any syntoms at all until I was past due so they probably were very brief and PMS like too so I didn't pay attention to them...

Totally can go either way. Please keep us posted too! I'll let you know what happens but as of right now I have craps, tired and sore nipples just not AS much as I did before and not feeling as normal as day 9-10, yet again, they can be PMS syntoms!

7 years ago • Post starter

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo