Community post

Discussion

Progesterone Cream?

About 2 weeks ago I miscarried at almost 6 weeks pregnant. My progesterone was only 4.6 which the ob said was low. I am now waiting for my cycle to start so we can back to ttc again. Ob thinks I have a progesterone problem but doesn't want to give me supplements until I am pregnant again or wait a couple months of ttc on my own. I was told by a few different ladies to try progesterone cream. I found some on the GNC website which is where another lady said she got hers from. Any success stories of using progesterone cream? Or that cream specifically? How long would or does it take to get pregnant after you start using it? How do you use it? Any help at all is greatly appreciated. :)

1 Reply • 9 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 1 of 1 Replies

Emerita progesterone cream is THE BEST . Take after ovulation is confirmed. Twice daily apply to thin skin areas. Rotate the area. :)

9 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo