Community post

Discussion

CLOMID USERS: Symptoms

Last month I had a miscarriage. It was so odd that I was pregnant because of all the months We've been trying, that was the month I thought for sure I did not. Every other month I had symptoms and feelings and last month I had not one. Not even the slightest sore boob.
This month we were put on Clomid and after ovulation I had unbelievably high progesterone symptoms. I am sure it was not pregnancy symptoms because of the days past ovulation I was on it was WAY too soon. Now. 9 dpo - all those progesterone symptoms have disappeared and I'm back to feeling nothing. To give you an idea of how strong the progesterone symptoms work, I was so bloated my boyfriend kept calling me Puffy the Estrogen Slayer. I had it in the face, the hands, even my upper back he said puffy. And my boobs were the most tender they have ever been. Ever.

Did this rise and fall happen to anyone else that was ever on Clomid. If so did you get a BFP even though you're hyper progesterone symptoms left your body. #onthevergeofabreakdown

Do you feel clomid is worth it??

0 Replies • 7 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo