Community post

Discussion

Any buddies doing the 2 week wait? Ugh..

So im on CD17 and not sure exactly when i ovulated. Possibly yesterday. I dont temp or have a chart to show but do check cervix around ovulation to see how that changes. Last cycle i use opk's and got my first positive EVER over a 4 month period. Im taking a fertility blend and uccca root to help me ovulate. No positive opk's before taking the supplement. Last cycle was so disappointing. Got several positive hgc test. But af came! Not sure what that was about. Ugh.. Stopped using opk's because it was so frustrating! So me and the hubby are just going with the flow. Although i have poas obsession and really wish i had those opk's about now. Lol. But i did order 4 sets of hgc test which i have. 10x pink wondfo, x10 blue pack wondfo, (not sure about those. Lol) x10 internet cheepies, and x20 one step 10miu. Since i have so many test ill be testing around CD21/5dpo-6dpo. On CD14 cervix opened and on CD15 had some pretty crazy ewcm. I literally could stretch it about 5 inches. Crazy! On CD16 when i woke up had some intense sharp pain on my left side. Thought, oh no! Not another cyst! But today i have no pain! So thats a good sigh! When i have cyst i have pain for 2 weeks and super crampy. None of that now! Hopefully that was ovulation! Fingers crossed! So weird though. My cervix is still open and medium/high. Same place it was a couple days ago. Idk.. Dont really rely on the cervix though. Last cycle cervix immediately dropped and went back up and super closed. Who knows. Lol. Hubby and i did BD every 2 days. Last day CD15 the night before weird left side pain and day of ewcm. Im hoping this cycle will be a winner and i get my BFP! I HATE this 2 week wait! Oh and btw i already have 3 amazing boys! 7, 3, and a 14 month old. Trying for #4! I know crazy! But they are so cute and i want a house full even though sometime i could put all my hair out in handfuls. Lol.. Right now my 14 month old is seriously trying to put 2 toy trains together that just dont go! Lmbo.. Love my boys! Maybe ill have a girl one day! So i guess im looking for some buddies to take this dreadful 2 week wait with me! Anyone out there on the same cycle?

1 Reply • 7 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 1 of 1 Replies

So i guess im out this month. Started af cramps 2 days ago and they are still going strong! Ugh.. maybe next month! Guess af will be here early! Im normally on a 28 to 31 day cycle. Hope i start af soon because i sure dont want to cramp for another week. Ive had the worse gas and lose BM. Sorry tmi! I hate this time of the month. Ugh. Just got off my period 2 weeks ago! I hate cramping and AF!

7 years ago • Post starter

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo