Community post

Discussion

8 DPO ovay pain - 9 DPO red spotting HELP

Last night, for the first time while TTC, I felt ovary pain during LP. It started as pulling and then got more like stabbing pain which spread to the right side of my pelvis and made me feel discomfort.
After a while, it turned out as a dull lower abdomen pain and mild/dull cramp/pressure on the uterus area.

I woke up this morning (if you could call that a "sleep", as I had woke up 5-6 times), gone to the bathroom to check my cm & cp and turned out I have bright red spotting/bledding (sorry, TMI ahead).

It was up to the cervix, not on the TP and with the bowel movement some more came out.
I think it was mixed with cm, because it was somehow thickened not fluid-like, but the blood was so much I couldn't observe the cm.

Right now I have some mild, not AF-like cramps on the center and right side of the lower abdomen.

I 'm just freaking out, because I had anything resembling IB only once and it was like brown discharge only for one day.

I was certain I was about to have some blood today, but I didn't see that coming and I'm travelling out of town in a few hours...

Please help me. Do you think it was IB? Has anyone had this and finally got theis BFPs or I'm out and I should see a doctor?

2 Replies • 9 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 2 of 2 Replies

So are u expecting? Anxious to know....

9 years ago

Yes, I am! It turned out to be implantation bleeding!
I figured it out because of terrible breast pain just after IB on 9 dpo.

9 years ago • Post starter

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo