Community post

Discussion

November 2017 Babies!

View Full Post

This group is for anyone that would have an EDD around October/November 2017.

I'm so excited I get to try again this cycle! My EDD would be Nov 2, so I'm just barely in there but I thought I'd start the group as people start moving over to the next cycle. I hope to see lots of BFPs this cycle, including my own!

I'm CD1 and I start Femara in a couple of days, my first round after 4 unsuccessful rounds with Clomid. I'm doing the trigger shot and follicle scan and timed intercourse. I'm taking prenatals, baby aspirin, vit E and B6. Good luck everyone!

93 Replies • 7 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

31 - 40 of 93 Replies | Last Page

Me too Ill EDD Nov, 7 My DH Birthday So He Is Excited Maybe I should Start Taking Prenatals does that Help concieve?

7 years ago

@PrincessKM, prenatals help with fertility because they make you healthier. They also aid in the baby's development, which can translate to a less-complicated pregnancy. IMO, it's definitely a good thing to start taking when you are trying!

As for me, I am now 7 dpo and noticing a lot of symptoms, such as nausea, fatigue, cramps, frequent urination. However, all of these symptoms are unreliable as I am also on clomid. Ugh! I wish pregnancy symptoms were a little easier to distinguish, but I'm sure you all understand that.

Currently, I'm just trying to be patient. I'm one of those people who hold out on testing for as long as possible to allow AF to show up if she's coming. My goal is the 1st, but if my boobs start hurting, and I mean really hurting, I'll test as early as the 24th. Last time I was pregnant it was my boobs that gave it away, lol.

User Image

7 years ago

Today is CD 26 12 dpo and BFN I'm really hoping I tested early but deep down I feel the witch will come. Starting not to feel hopeful. I dont have symptoms because all the symptoms also come before my period. I have a lot of cm and my boob always hurt so I cant use those symptoms.

7 years ago

jmaier2012, hang in there...you never know until AF shows up! my last pregnancy, i had no symptoms other than sore boobs (which is a normal PMS symptom for me).

7 years ago

Today I am 9/10 dpo. I still have very few symptoms this month but they did start increasing a little yesterday and today. Nothing to be excited about. This evening a did start cramping though and while checking myself my cm was tinged with with some light Brown/pinkish blood. I have never noticed this before, could it be implantation? And my temps are staying pretty high. This is my first month tracking them so nothing to compare. If anyone could take a peak I would appreciate that!! We'll see where they are in the morning. I really want to test but I'm scared to see another bfn.

7 years ago

Me too - my due date would be 4th Nov. I dreamed the other night that I told my boss I would need to arrange maternity leave because I was due to give birth in November, and she said 'Wow, so am I'!
Interestingly, if I do, I'll be the exact same age, to the month, that my mum was when she had me.

7 years ago

I'm 9dpo (11dpt) too, secallender, and my temp went up the morning and I have that UTI feeling/slightly crampy. I've been "testing out" my trigger shot and it was out of my system three days ago, but you never know. This morning though, I think I see a vvf line. I took a picture. Check it out on my page.

Don't congrats me yet if you see something. Just help me cross my fingers that it gets darker tomorrow. I don't trust it and it's really early to test.

7 years ago • Post starter

Today I Am 5dpo Few Symptoms Still Have Cold Like Symptoms Sex Drive INCREASED I can Test In 4 days Im Sooo Excited Im Really Hoping This Is It!!!

7 years ago

@calvingirl thats so exciting. I won't congratulate you as you said but I.can see a shadow or something for sure. Really hope
It keeps getting darker for you. I haven't tested yet. Well I tried this morning with a clear blue digital that I had and it failed, just a blank screen and I know everything says don't take then apart so no new news.

7 years ago

Calvingirl-
Hoping for the best! I looked at your latest test...can't wait to see what tomorrow's test looks like!!

Today I am 8 dpo/10 dpt and the trigger is completely gone. So now I will wait and test again on Monday, 10 dpo.

My symptoms are all over the place but most likely because of the progesterone suppositories 3x daily!

Hoping BFP for us all!!!

7 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo