Community post

Discussion

November 2017 Babies!

View Full Post

This group is for anyone that would have an EDD around October/November 2017.

I'm so excited I get to try again this cycle! My EDD would be Nov 2, so I'm just barely in there but I thought I'd start the group as people start moving over to the next cycle. I hope to see lots of BFPs this cycle, including my own!

I'm CD1 and I start Femara in a couple of days, my first round after 4 unsuccessful rounds with Clomid. I'm doing the trigger shot and follicle scan and timed intercourse. I'm taking prenatals, baby aspirin, vit E and B6. Good luck everyone!

93 Replies • 7 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

11 - 20 of 93 Replies | Last Page

Hello ladies

I am 2 or 3 DPO (not really sure). If I conceived this cycle I would be due at the end of October. I'm feeling very excited although I'm trying not to get my hopes.

Good luck to everyone!

7 years ago

Hello all.

I've been lurking in the shadows of these forums for a while. DH, who will be 27 this month, and I, 25, have been trying since August. However, this will really only be our third cycle actually trying. We got pregnant right away, but miscarried around 9 weeks. Sort of started trying again in November, but DH got in a motorcycle accident after one BD. Thankfully the accident wasn't worse, but he did have injuries to heal from and stuff. We halfheartedly started BDing last month, but this month we are back to our full efforts.

I'm currently on CD 12. I am not charting ovulation or anything like that, but estimated ovulation will be the end of this week. When we first started, I decided I wanted to try a while just BDing. I've been on a prenatal vitamin since last April (wanted to preheat the oven) and started eating foods that are supposed to help with fertility (milk, avocados, sweet potatoes, blueberries, beans etc.), so really not doing anything too special. If we conceive this month, my EDD is Nov 2.

@BrownSugar93, sorry to hear about the chemical! Rumor has it you're more fertile the cycle after.

Good luck everyone!

User Image

7 years ago

Well I got a positive OPK this morning and a peak reading, CD 14. All my trackers indicate I should O tomorrow, or sometime real soon. I leave town tomorrow morning too, so I think everything worked out pretty good and will definitely get some good BD time in.

7 years ago

Hi ladies! I'm very sorry to read the struggles some of you have been through. My heart goes out to you and I hope you have nothing but success from here on out!

I have been on this site for a couple of months, but haven't ventured into the community until today. I'm on cycle #3 TTC and I am on CD 7 today. Looking forward to that O on Valentine's Day (hope DH is ready for me!) and of course every day leading up to it. I just started using an OPK last month and temping, so I am still getting used to it. This month I started taking 125mg soy isoflavones and I took them CD 3-7. I also started taking 5600mcg of folic acid, but I am cutting back on those due to reading some scary stuff. I am finding it more difficult to get pregnant this time around and some of that I'm sure has to do with my age (I'm 39), but some of it may be due to my DH's low testosterone level. I hold out hope though... my 47-year-old step-sister just gave birth to healthy twins in October!

Good luck and baby dust!

7 years ago

@smittys875 our cycles are so close! I'm cd 8, likely to O around V-day myself.

@secallender I'm so glad your cycle is working to your advantage. GO get your mannnnn

@110114 you've been through so much, I hope this is your month ! My ideal conception month after January's chemical would be march, but I'm still going to try this month and see what happens. My godson is due in a couple weeks so I still have some good things to look forward to.

User Image

7 years ago

Hi ladies! Thought I would join you!

I am 15dpo and CD40. I just came of BC at Christmas with the intention of ttc at some stage this year. I have had quite a few symptoms but all BFN's on hpts!

I am hyper sensitive/emotional especially today! I went to the doc last week and she advised me to test on Thursday (3 days from now) and if I get a BFN then then that's a true reading as AF is super late but coming off BC will do that.

Anyone else been through this? I don't want to be obsessive over this but it is driving me nuts I am all over the place.

7 years ago

Ginsue hope you have better luck, but when I came off B.C. I skipped a period.

7 years ago

Hi Secallender! Oh thanks for that. Did your AF return to normal the folowing month?

7 years ago

Hi everyone! I'm 1DPO on my first cycle trying to conceive after a miscarriage at 5W right before Christmas. I finally started to feel normal again right before ovulation in this cycle so hopefully that's a good sign!

GinSue: I went off BC last September and my first cycle was 37 days, but the next month it was more normal (29 days). Your body might just be adjusting, but you never know!

Baby dust to everyone!

7 years ago

Brownsugar - so sorry for your loss. That's so disappointing. I hope its true and you'll be super fertile this round and get a sticky egg.

Welcome to new people! Looking forward to seeing your bfps!

AFM, I'm so excited. I went to the RE yesterday and I have three follicles on CD12 - 17, 14, and 11. My lining was a 7, which is good. Chances of twins are low, because only one folly will probably be mature enough, but it only takes one!! My DH is giving me the HCG trigger shot tonight and we're BD'ing for the next three days - then I'm going on progesterone supplements for the rest of the month.

I should be nice and cranky and bloated - but closer to a BFP than I was before.

For those of you who've tried the ovulation drugs - I've now been on both clomid and femara, and I had a worse reaction to femara - horrible headaches for 5 days. But bearable. It's all bearable if it works....

7 years ago • Post starter

Last page

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo