Community post

Discussion

on our tww

View Full Post

hi me and my partner are TTC through AI due to us been in a same sex relationship. my partner is currently 9DPO and starting to get heartburn, headaches, back ache and her stomach bloats when shes ate. just wondering if anyone else is on there TWW or around 9DPO?

62 Replies • 7 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

31 - 40 of 62 Replies | Last Page

Congratulations Elisa!!! Fantastic news!!!

Michelle/Lindsay she told me to try again 2 weeks after AF was due because I just came off the pill in December, ovulated late and I am only 10dpo so by next thursday -when I cam test again- I will be 15dpo and that will me a reliable reading. I guess its called the tww for a reason! Best of luck u do go to the doc.

7 years ago

hey GinSue i guess coming off the pill could mess with your period? were hpoing its good news for you though.
well were day 2 and still no af, weve got an appointment on wednesday with the doctor we will mention it then if no af.

7 years ago • Post starter

Thanks girls and my fingers are crossed for u ladies :) Michelle that's good that Lindsay hasn't received her af yet . I will keep you ladies updated unfortunately I am in between doctors right now and the doctor I am switching to doesn't come back from vacation till I am 8 weeks along

7 years ago

Yeah michelle/lindsay doc says it is normal to have irregular AF or delayed after BC but she said strange that I would have symptoms too so just wait and see next thursday. I do feel way more chilled about it now though since I spoke to my doc so hopefully you will get some positive news or even peace of mind from your doc too. Keep us updated!

7 years ago

just an update to say af has arrived, totally devistated but were going to try again next month. all the best to you both and we hope its good news for you GinSue

michelle/lindsay, I'm so sorry to hear that :( I'll probably be in the same boat in a few hours here...best of luck

7 years ago

So sorry to hear that Michelle/Lindsay fingers are crossed for next month :)

7 years ago

thanks. were totaly devistated but trying to keep positive and try next month, its just tracking and trying.
i guess af just wanted to build our hopes higher as shes never ever been late before.
we will be back with updates,
all the best and good luck little.annie
thank you Elisa.

So sorry to hear that michelle/lindsay and hopefully next time will be your BFP.

On friday I thought AF arrived but it's not been like my usual - just 1 day of light bleeding and dark discharge (sorry TMI)! I've been doing some reading and read that this could be implantation bleeding. Has anyone had this?

As I am 10 days late I am going to try and remain positive for Thursday when my doc advised me to test again.

7 years ago

hi GinSue how are things going? any news to share?

Little.annie how did you get on? did af show?

hey Elissa i hope everything is going well for you.

me and lindsay are back to trying, weve done all the calculations on here and tracking CM.
our peak window started friday 10th when we got our first sample from our donor were getting a sample every other day now so all fertile days are covered.

we will keep popping back here to see if your all still around.

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo