Community post

Discussion

on our tww

View Full Post

hi me and my partner are TTC through AI due to us been in a same sex relationship. my partner is currently 9DPO and starting to get heartburn, headaches, back ache and her stomach bloats when shes ate. just wondering if anyone else is on there TWW or around 9DPO?

62 Replies • 7 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

21 - 30 of 62 Replies | Last Page

I just looked again there at the caluclators on this and seems I am only 8dpo and CD33. How many days DPO is good to test do u know?
Also could u explain tww to me as I cannot find a definition?
We weren't particularly "trying". I just stopped taking BC at Christmas and had my AF as usual few days later on Dec 29th but 4 days late now on my expected AF. I came off BC as we would like to have a baby but we are in no rush just be nice if it happens.
Some people are very quick and lucky to get pregnant.

7 years ago

Hi ginsue I got off my birth control at the end of Nov and at the beginning of January I thought I was pregnant because I was three days late sometimes coming off birth control can play tricks on us but still ur not out yet unless af comes :) also Michelle/Lindsay I will know by Wednesday for the blood test results :)

7 years ago

hi GinSue tww means the two weeks wait between ov and your next af.
im not sure when is best to test ive heard people get faint results from as early as 10 dpo and others only when af didnt show up, i guess us women are all different in that way.
its all a little confusing we worked lindsay out to be around 12 days past ov as her last af was the 4th jan and shes due af again 1st feb. does anyone know what that could make us past ov?
we hope you do get your pos result.

Elisa we wish you all the luck for your bloods.

7 years ago • Post starter

Thanks :) and I would love to be able to help u figure out how many dpo Lindsay is but we all ovulate differently for me my lmp was Jan 2 and I ovulated on Jan 16 mainly I know that I was from ewcm. It is very hard to track those type of things unless you are charting everything from ur bbt to cervical mucus. They say you usually ovulate 14 days after lmp but that Is an estimate based on a 28 day cycle.

7 years ago

Ok great thanks for that michelle/lindsay! I think I ovulated late and thats what is throwing my AF off and possibly pregnant but maybe wishful thinking so soon after coming off BC.

I read somewhere that yoi don't ovulate at the same time every month and that it can be later than expected. I don't think there would be anything in particular that would throw it off but i'm no doc.

I wonder how soon a doc pt could determine pregnancy does anyone know?

Good luck on Wednesday Elisa! Let us know how you go.

7 years ago

Thanks GinSue I'll update for sure ...and I heard blood tests can detect pregnancy a lot earlier then hpt I believe I heard 9dpo

7 years ago

thanks for answers, guess were all kind of rocking the same boat, we took a test thismorning and BFN were not going to over think it now and just see if af turns up, shes due tomorrow, lindsay is never late shes always on time or a little early.
we will keep you updated and we wish you both the best of luck on your journeys a head.

Just to update and maybe share some info!

I went to the doc today and got a BFN but she said to wait 2 weeks from when my period was due which will be thurs week to test again. If I am pregnant it will show then and if not it will be a BFN obviously.

She recommended I take folic acid. She said its a good idea to take up to 3 months before pregnancy something like pregnacare. Hope this might help someone. I have another 9 days to wait!

7 years ago

The clinic told me to wait 24 - 48 hours to find out the results but I just couldn't wait till tomorrow so I called in and said it came back Positive :) just wanted to update you ladies ..good luck and fingers crossed for all of you...

7 years ago

Elisa hope to hear some updates on your exciting journey to come.

GinSue so how far past ov are you? just wondering why the says go back in 2 weeks, i hope its good news for you too hun.

we took a test thismorning as no AF and its the day she should rear her ugly head. still bfn were going to leave it until friday now to see if AF shows up, if not we will get an apt at docs.

Last page

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo