Community post

Discussion

on our tww

View Full Post

hi me and my partner are TTC through AI due to us been in a same sex relationship. my partner is currently 9DPO and starting to get heartburn, headaches, back ache and her stomach bloats when shes ate. just wondering if anyone else is on there TWW or around 9DPO?

62 Replies • 7 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

11 - 20 of 62 Replies | Last Page

thanks for the comments we tested again thismorning and BFN
AF not due until wednesday though.
we will keep you posted. x

Elisa how are things going thismorning?

7 years ago • Post starter

Hi Michelle/Lindsay I am doing great going to the walk-in to confirm in a bit .. and you have some time still my expected af would have been due today . I have heard that sometimes it doesn't register on a hpt as early for some women .

7 years ago

little.annie1130 I tested at 11dpo and got a light positive

7 years ago

Elisa if you dont mind us asking with your af being due today but you got your pos test did you have any of the normal signs of af before testing?
also what home tests did you use?
hope you dont mind us asking.

I had usual cramping very light ones and my boob's were sore ..I did have a cold and sinus headache that made me think I could be and I took first response 6 days sooner hope that helps.

7 years ago

thanks for answering, the only reason i asked is because lindsay has had light cramping, sore boobs, headaches and a bad cold (which she never gets)
were going to keep our fingers xd that AF doesnt show up. not even a slight mark on test thismorning but were not 100% sure when she ov.
how did the doctors go?

I am 17dpo. AF was due 4 days ago got a BFN today again but I 'feel' pregnant if that makes sense. I feel nauseous every time I eat and light headed throughout the day. I have had really tender breasts, been exhausted and out of sorts for the past few weeks. I only came off the BC in december so I thought it might take longer to get pregnant but also I thought AF would come at the expected time. I am so impatient I wish either would show up as I don't feel myself.

7 years ago

hi GinSue 4 days late is sounding like good vibes, ull have to let us know if anything comes of it, have you not thought about seeing the doctor for a test?
i totally know what your saying about feeling pregnant as lindsay is the same way and she seems different in herself, her skin has also broken out in dry patches which has also never happened before. she had darkish holler type marks under eyes and gets bloated with everything she eats. i guess its just a waiting game to see if af shows up, please let us know how you get on though, hearing theres others with same symptoms gives us hope.

Hi michelle/lindsay! Fingers crossed for lindsay too!

I rang today to get an apt and none available until next week! Will have to wait until then.

You would think I would get a positive result at this stage if I was pregnant? I'm not sure if its normal to be 4 days late and get a BFN. Has anyone else experienced this?

Here's hoping there just isn't enough of the pregnancy hormone in my system yet. We are all in a similar boat it seems.

7 years ago

its always the same when you really need an appointment theres never none available its the same at our doctors.
you would have thought it would show pos especially been 4 days over af. weve got our fingers xd for you too. how long have you been trying to concieve if you dont mind us asking?
weve been trying around 6 month.

Last page

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo