Community post

Discussion

on our tww

hi me and my partner are TTC through AI due to us been in a same sex relationship. my partner is currently 9DPO and starting to get heartburn, headaches, back ache and her stomach bloats when shes ate. just wondering if anyone else is on there TWW or around 9DPO?

62 Replies • 7 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 10 of 62 Replies | Last Page

Hi there I am on my tww as well and 10dpo I am feeling the same type of symptoms plus having a bad cold right now ..hoping this is a positive sign for myself and for you two as well ..

7 years ago

hi Elisa
were 10 days today and my partner is getting dull cramps thismorning, i really hope this is our month and yours.
fingers crossed for you, we would love to know how you get on on your journey.

7 years ago • Post starter

Today being 11 dpo I got my faint positive. I will update and let you know if the lines get darker . So I guess this is my month fingers crossed for you two as well I have been having loads of mild cramping today .

7 years ago

congratulations hun we would love to hear how you get on . were going to test in the morning when lindsay is 12dpo were both really excited heres hoping we get our 2 lines too. we wish you all the very best.

Fingers crossed :)

7 years ago

Any luck yet? I got a positive on a digital today :)

7 years ago

i bet your over joyed.
we done a test thismorning and got not our month again.

Congratulations Elisa! So jealous...
Michelle/Lindsay you're not out yet unless AF has come!

7 years ago

Thanks but your not out yet :)

7 years ago

Elisa did you test before 11dpo? I'll be there tomorrow and maybe I'll get mine!

7 years ago

Last page

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo