Community post

Discussion

1 DPO as of 1/26/17 - looking for cycle buddies!

View Full Post

Hi ladies,

I'm new to TTC. This is my second cycle sort of getting it right. I believe I ovulated 1/25 or possible 1/24 (not totally sure) but would love cycle buddies! Anyone else in the same boat? Share your story! I'd love to hear it :-)

63 Replies • 7 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

21 - 30 of 63 Replies | Last Page

So.....my symptoms completely stopped. :(. Yesterday I had a sharp pain in my lower abdomen in the same spot intermittently throughout the day. I thought it was implantation but now I'm worried the egg didn't implant.

Today, nothing. No cold symptoms, no bloating, no sensitive breasts...nothing :(.

Have any of you experienced this before?

7 years ago • Post starter

Hi girls, I m a bit behind you dpo1 and of course so far nothing : ) I ll let u know how it goes. Chanel you ll be able to test in a couple of days! Exciting! Me happy that I m very busy at work! Best method to forget about this dreadful tww! Good luck everyone and let s keep each other posted!!

7 years ago

I ov'd either 24/1 or 25/1 :) So hellooooo!! (Ignore my name on here, I am totally here to chat ;) lol!!)

How's it going? When's your AF due? Mines due on 9th Feb :)

I have had 2 faint bfps which I'm unsure on, Today for me is either 9/10dpo :) I used asda own brand so I'm just waiting to use frer right now lol!

Do you have any good symptoms?
Mine are very strange but I'll save that for later because it's a long list lmao!
Good luck ladies <3 xx

Two Angels floating through the galaxies One child who's 7yo User Image

7 years ago

Chanel, are you taking folic acid? :D That helps baby implant!! I started 3 days ago (6dpo) because I just had a feeling I was implanting! As above post, I'm 9dpo but suspected implantation between 6-7dpo!! Had a small amount of vvv light pink in my discharge on 7dpo, since then I've dried up but if I check my CP my cervix is sooo wet (feels like ewcm - kinda silky) and soft!
:) xxx

Two Angels floating through the galaxies One child who's 7yo User Image

7 years ago

@NotHereToChat Congrats on your BFP!!!! I'm 9 DPO but am too afraid to test. Negatives disappoint me so much and I got a negative on 7 DPO. AF is due Monday 2/6 or Tuesday 2/7 for me so I'm getting close but so nervous. My cycle is pretty short, 26 days so I get confused about when to test.

I've been taking folic acid as part of my prenatal pill for about 2 weeks now so hopefully it helped.

In terms of symptoms, yesterday the exhaustion and the feeling that I was getting a cold returned. I also had a pretty vivid dream in the middle of the night but I'm not convinced that's an actual symptom lol. Dreams? Really? On days 1-6 my symptoms were feeling like I was catching a cold, feeling super tired, slightly tender breasts and bloating.

I'm so nervous :(

I thought I was out because I have been craving chocolate and have been quick to be emotional - both of which are classic af symptoms. With that being said I have had cramps for the past few days which isn't typical. I took a frer this morning and it has a very faint line I think. I won't count it as a bfp until tomorrow morning if it is darker. I definitely hope it's the start of one!!!! I was the opposite of you ChanelCP because just yesterday I started getting a runny nose but only at times during the day if that makes sense. Of course, I have 2 children and my son is always bringing sickness home from preschool!

7 years ago

And I have a bfp!!!!!

7 years ago

Ahhhhhhh congrats!!!!! You were spot on.

I got a BFN this morning, am having cramps and have white creamy CM which are signs that AF is coming for me :-(. Maybe next time.

Ugh. Im so over ttc! Im 8dpo and ready to quit trying! Month after month with false positives im so done! I have 3 awesome boy and i just knew when i was pregnant with them. I normally cramp a week or so before af when pregnant. But a couple months ago i did and threw up almost every morning until af was over. Before af showed hwr face i just knew i was pregnant. Tons of false positives with different test. This month from 5dpo ive been crampy but no nausea! Im chalking it up as af! Im just tired of getting my hopes up! Hope there are a bunch of bfps from the rest of yall! Good luck!

7 years ago

And i feel like i just dont know my body anymore. Its a very disappointing couple months. It been 1 year since we started ttc! "Sad face"

7 years ago

Last page

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo