Community post

Discussion

1 DPO as of 1/26/17 - looking for cycle buddies!

View Full Post

Hi ladies,

I'm new to TTC. This is my second cycle sort of getting it right. I believe I ovulated 1/25 or possible 1/24 (not totally sure) but would love cycle buddies! Anyone else in the same boat? Share your story! I'd love to hear it :-)

63 Replies • 7 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

11 - 20 of 63 Replies | Last Page

@Darladybug I haven't tried it yet but I hear that it's very helpful. I did take a stab at OKPs this cycle and they were helpful. I had a surge for about 3 days though I so couldn't quite pinpoint when I ovulated.

Anyone feeling any symptoms? I know it's super early haha

7 years ago • Post starter

Hi girls,

I thought I would have O tomorrow on day 14 but the clear blue ovulation test this morning still says that I m not in my fertility period. I am a bit disappointed as my husband is not there next week so it might not work out this cycle for me ????. If the test says I m not in fertility it means that O is not due before at least 4 days according to this test which measures the 4 fertility days before O. I was really looking forward to getting pregnant but my scheming and elaborated plans for this month were useless : (. Hope you girls are luckier on this cycle!! Big kiss to all!

7 years ago

hi ladies! mind if I hope on this cycle buddy train? I'm 6dpo..ovulated January 22nd. my first time doing bbt and have found it super helpful in pinpointing my ovulation day this cycle along with opk :)...now to see if my temp stays elevated..its been slowly declining throughout the week. ah!

7 years ago

MarieO i would say the good news for you is that you can bd before he leaves..still would have a chance if you bd before.. if sperm stays around to fertilize the egg once you do ovulate....keep us updated!

7 years ago

Welcome Hugger2363!! We'd love to have you!

MarieO, I totally agree with Hugger2363, you should BD before he leaves and when he's back if it's within a few days of Oing just to cover your bases.

yes hugger and chanel cp you re right! Today i got the fertility day on the clear blue. I used the 2 hormones fertility test and it said im in fertility period (not the most fertile days). so maybe it will work! husband is leaving tomorrow morning. However i will for sure miss the O date so not ideal conditions.
I will let you know how the tww goes. How is everyone doing? Hugger your tww is already well on its way how is it with you?

7 years ago

I hear it's best to BD before you ovulate so you might be okay.

Hi ladies, I'm 5 DPO and I think I'm having symptoms but I could also be imagining this.

Experiencing mild cramps but I think it could be due to my diet. I've had dairy and my body doesn't react well to dairy. They're most prevalent at night.

Also feeling a tad bloated but I think it's because of the (gas) cramps.

Feel like I'm catching a cold and have since about 2DPO. I just feel super achy and tired. I'm stuffy and have a runny nose.

I'm exhausted but again, probably because of this cold.

No extreme thirst or nausea. Boobs aren't sore but they are a tad sensitive if that makes sense.

Am I alone here? Anyone else feeling anything?

I have just been gassy, more hungry and super tired for the past 3 days. Yesterday and today I felt some sharp pokes in my uterine area, so I'm hoping that's a good sign! I am 6 dpo today.

7 years ago

@Darladybug those sound like good signs to me!

Last page

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo