Community post

Discussion

1 DPO as of 1/26/17 - looking for cycle buddies!

Hi ladies,

I'm new to TTC. This is my second cycle sort of getting it right. I believe I ovulated 1/25 or possible 1/24 (not totally sure) but would love cycle buddies! Anyone else in the same boat? Share your story! I'd love to hear it :-)

63 Replies • 7 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 10 of 63 Replies | Last Page

hi were new here and currently 9dpo. this tww takes forever.

7 years ago

You're so close!!! Is this your first baby?

7 years ago • Post starter

Today is O day for me! Really, really hoping this will be my cycle!

7 years ago

Im in the same boat! TTC for my second cycle and ovulated between 1/24-1/25! Trying to stay calm but the wait is so long haha!

7 years ago

Hi girls! For me ovulation should be this w e! 2nd cycle TTC. Happy to go through TWW with you guys it will make it easier!! Good luck to everyone!

7 years ago

Yes! 1 dpo and in the never ending tww!

7 years ago

Woohoo! Love this community

Hello Everyone,

Looking forward to spending this TWW symptom spotting with all of you! Hoping we see our BFPs! I'm currently TTC baby number 2 , and January marks our 2nd month of trying. I'm using the clear blue fertility monitor to track ovulation and according to the monitor I should have ovulated on the 23! wishing everyone the best this month!

Warmly,
Alyson

7 years ago

Welcome Alyson30 and thank you for sharing your story!

Do any of you ladies temp?

I do! I find it very helpful when figuring out which day I had ovulated. I normally ovulate on cycle day 12-15, however this cycle it wasn't until cycle day 18. I would have been done bd for conceiving purposes by then if I hadn't been checking my bbt.

7 years ago

Last page

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo