Community post

Discussion

low hcg blood test

I went in for initial blood test 2 days ago, yesterday they called to confirm pregnancy and start me on progesterone, but they said my hcg was 13... alot of places say they won't even confirm pregnancy unless it's at 20! I have another test today, but given my history of miscarriages I'm afraid that such a low hcg is a bad sign. Nowhere do I find stories of people having such a low initial level and successful pregnancy. Some say anything above 5 is good, but everyone seems to already be at like 50+ by 14 dpo. So worried about another loss.

2 Replies • 7 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 2 of 2 Replies

Jsprinkle- Sending you the most positive thoughts xoxo
Keep us posted

7 years ago

Thank you I got a call today that it went from 13 to 41 in 48 hours, so in 1 month we have an ultrasound and appointment scheduled!!!! Having lost pregnancies at 6 and 11 weeks I know it's still not a 100% chance, but I'm feeling better about it with all the tracking and meds.

7 years ago • Post starter

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo