Community post

Discussion

BFP at 24DPO-1st Time Mommy & Daddy!

We had been trying for 3 months. The first month we experienced a chemical pregnancy. The second month, nothing. December was our lucky month! We just tested this past Saturday and we had a faint positive! Tested again the next day, line much darker and got a pretty "Pregnant" on a digital! I have my first OBGYN appointment this afternoon to "confirm" pregnancy! I'm so excited to be a Mommy!!! Projected due date: Sept. 18, 2017!!!

Some info about us:
*Mommy is 30 years old
*Daddy is 42 years old
*Baby #1 for both
*This is my 2nd pregnancy, 1st when I was 19 and not trying (could not carry to term)
*DH was taking FertilAid for a couple weeks at the time of conception
*No other special fertility tools, other than tracking ovulation and fertile window (Used Flo and Ovia Fertility apps to track fertile window)
*We both stopped drinking, completely, not even socially
*BD'd 3 nights in a row during fertile window, 2 nights before and night of ovulation
*We did not BD missionary, all 3 nights we did cowgirl position and I laid on my back for about 10 minutes afterwards (Sorry if TMI!)
*Because of the chemical pregnancy the first time, this time around we waited until my period was 10 days late before we even bought a pregnancy test, just in case my period was just late or a little off this month. The first time we did a lot of early testing and we got really discouraged and sad, we didn't want to go through that again.....

We're both so excited and we hope to hear that little heartbeat soon!!!

God bless and baby dust to you all!!!

God's Got This

0 Replies • 7 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo