Community post

Discussion

4dpo and having tummy gargling sensation

I'm 4dpo, me and my wife did AI on Tuesday evening and Wednesday morning 17th and 18th. Am I being silly looking into things? Keep having a gargling/tummy rumble but in my uterus? We tried conceiving last year and was not successful and didn't get this sensation, keep chuckling to myself!! I feel pregnant! Bloated and back pain, frequently urinating... I am so inpaitent I can't wait to take a test!!

9 Replies • 7 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 9 of 9 Replies

I'm in the 2WW too. 4 dpo! Baby Dust to you! I never had the gargling. I'm having other symptoms though. Fingers Crossed

7 years ago

It's such an anticipating wait... it is the not knowing, I'm looking into every little thing! Baby dust to you too!!

7 years ago • Post starter

Report back please with any updated information! I seen yesterday on a page "gargling" and flutters was on the same line of symptoms. i felt a little odd feeling yesterday "fluttery" which made me look into it. and I said "oh look the woman yesterday said something about gargling" lol

7 years ago

Still having a lot of the gargling, lots of wind and bloated still. Done a test today 6dpo and a bfn still to early

I have gas too ???? I'm like REALLY?! So many other options and my body chooses GAS! Now I'm starting to lay on my stomach and have had a headache for several days now. Plus swelling of the fingers and face ????

7 years ago

Haha, know the feeling, constantly sounding like a trumpet! So attractive!!!
Oooo, haven't had any headaches but I'm tired like ALWAYS and such a grouch! Have you had any spotting like implantation spotting yet?

Hi! Currently I am 5dpiui #1 and 4 DPIUI #2. I had a double this time. This is round 4 for my DH and I. I am having some of the same symptoms. I have the bubbly feeling in my lower abdomen. I have had a headache for 3 days. I too have the gas issue. Sorry TMI. Something that has been really different this time is my face feels really hot from time to time. It lasts for a while then goes away. I am praying that this is our month. I had nice follicles on both sides. My right was 22mm and my left was 18. My RE felt confident that both contained an egg. Yay!! Good luck and baby dust to you all!!

Girl, 5-21-02, boy 9-12-05, 6-29-15 @ 3.5 weeks TTC

7 years ago

Aww Good LUCK!
I haven't been able to get out of bed much today because my head hurts so bad it's making me sick. I can literally hear the blood flowing in my ears. I feel like I have a temperature. And I have this urge to "cry" or something I feel an emotional ball. For the split second I had some spicy noodles I promise my headache went away. And I was so happy. ????????

7 years ago

Awh amazing! I'm 6dpo today and still having bloatedness and gas... lots of lower back pain. Really hopping this is mine and my wifes month. Baby dust to you!!

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo