Community post

Discussion

10dpo cycle buds? Am I out?

I'm almost certain I ovulated the 11/12th. And I'm pretty sure I'm 10dpo. Ive been taking pregnancy tests since 5dpo..mostly dipstick cheapies. Around 8dpo I switched to Equate first response and bought some clear blue digitals. Both equate first responses were negative at 8 and 9dpo and today at10dpo I took my last cheapie. All BFN.. No slight lines.. No squinters... We BD cycle day 6, 8,9,10,11 and 12. I used an opk on cycle day 11/12 both very positive. We also used preseed. This is my first cycle TTC baby number 2.
My bb's aren't sore yet, aunt flow is due in 6 days or so. Ive had wetness down there the whole time. Cramps and sharp twinge like pains on either side every now and then while at work. I developed a cold on 3dpo so aside from that I may have only noticed a little more frequent urination and terrible headaches.
With my 1st I didn't test until 3 days late and got strong positives. She was a surprise this time around I feel like a neurotic freak.
Anyone else? Am I out?

0 Replies • 7 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo