Community post

Discussion

3rd time baby!!! Hoping for baby number 3.

View Full Post

Mother to 2 beautiful boys. 3 year old and 11 mother old.
Now we are hoping for number 3! After 2 boys we would love a girl, so we are trying all the healthy baby gender swaying techniques. If anyone has tried these and had success please let us know and even if they didnt work.
Any tips and knowledge would b great.
A girl would be amazing, if we have another boy it would be amazing, healthy baby is the most important part about our journey. Heres hoping to a BFP SOON!!!

130 Replies • 7 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

51 - 60 of 130 Replies | Last Page

Thank you for 1118. Kinda closer when u see that negative. Finalised it for me. We can move forward now. Never forget it. But move on. I will let my body heal before ttc.
Not long for you to wait for ovulation? Are you testing from day 10 onwards? Try twice a day morning and afternoon. I always seem to get best results then. Good luck hun

7 years ago • Post starter

Hows everyone doing?
I think ive finally stopped bleeding. Started to feel alot better since taking the iron tabs. Not so weak. Im so eager to try again but so scared for it to happen again!.
I will see if i will ovulate this month. Not sure about ttc this soon tho. Wait a month.
ive been to the beach a for a few days and its been like therapy to me. Time to sit and reflect.
Hope everyones good. Xxxx

So sorry Novalunar. I've been thinking of you. Hopefully the next month will be a better month for you. ??

I never ended up getting any ovulation tests as the dollar Tree was out of them when I went. I'm hoping we did it enough and at the right time to catch an egg. The last time around I would ovulate on CD 16. If that is the case this month I should be able to take a test on Easter and find out. I had a faint line at 7dpo with my last son and this would be the same. Hoping to see a bfp along with some others on here!

User Image

7 years ago

Hi everyone,

Just checking back in to see how you are all getting on.

Novalunar - glad you had a lovely break at the beach and enjoyed the days with the family. Hopefully you'll feel like ttc again in the coming months. There is a hanging around out there for you.

Welcome Mmkohl - getting close to testing day for you. Ahhhh Easter!!! Keep us posted. Will you test early do you think? [

AFM on CD13 and the opk is reading blank. Read that I might be dipping it too long? Who knows? Going to test in pm with internet cheapies & will keep testing twice a day. Been trying to stick to SMEP this month so hopefully high & peak days come soon. Before we're worn out.... Really hoping for a Jan18 bambino but only time will tell.

F x

User Image

7 years ago

Hey all I wanted to give an update, Im 14dpo today with AF expected today and have no signs of her showing. I took the home pregnancy test with bleach and the result was positive, however I am not sure how accurate that test is. So I will be doing other testing to find out if I am. Will let everyone know the result

User image

7 years ago

Morning ,

Up early - DH & kids still sleeping. Having a relaxing breakfast and catching up on all the goings on on CTP!

Just wondering how everyone's feeling today? Easter tomorrow and looking forward to seeing all the family.

Still getting blank smilies on CB dual opk and it is cd15. Testing again in the pm so hopefully it will show me when O is getting ready to happen.

Happy Easter everyone.

F x

User Image

7 years ago

Thank you everyone for your kind words and support. Really helped me through it all.
Im feeling so much better. Im desperate to try this month but scared would i be pushing my body after a loss? Dh says wait a month but i feel an urge to ttc this month.
Oh wow Hberry hope its your keep us posted exciting times
Mmkohl good luck hun day left to test! Come on Easter
For118 i was the same got my positive day 16 just bed today as your covering your possible ovu day then . I bed every other from day 10. Start testing for ovu around then as well. Just incase im early ovulating never happened before but just incase.
Oh i hope theres lotsa Easter good luck everyone
Happy Easter.

I got a faint bfp the other day and I also did the home made bleach pregnancy test and that came out positive too. Im going to get a follow up and get a for sure answer. I did post a pic in the gallery #657881

User image

7 years ago

Congratulations Hberry on the what a super Easter present.

Well Mmkohl how are things going with you?

Nova hope you had a lovely Easter and taking it easy.

AFM cd 19 on high reading and tested at 3pm - test looking closer to ov but going to test again tonight and hopefully get peak tonight or tomorrow. Trying not to let it totally take over....but CTP is feeding my habit at the mo.

F x

User Image

7 years ago

Thanks for1118! It was confirmed today at my appointment! Baby is due on Christmas eve!

User image

7 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo