Community post

Discussion

3rd time baby!!! Hoping for baby number 3.

View Full Post

Mother to 2 beautiful boys. 3 year old and 11 mother old.
Now we are hoping for number 3! After 2 boys we would love a girl, so we are trying all the healthy baby gender swaying techniques. If anyone has tried these and had success please let us know and even if they didnt work.
Any tips and knowledge would b great.
A girl would be amazing, if we have another boy it would be amazing, healthy baby is the most important part about our journey. Heres hoping to a BFP SOON!!!

130 Replies • 7 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

41 - 50 of 130 Replies | Last Page

Hi Novalunar,
I'm just in from work and reading all your posts - I am so sorry to hear how things are going for you today. That must be very difficult for you but it's a sad enough time without blaming yourself & the feeding. This whole ttc is such a rollercoaster of emotions. Thinking about you & keeping you in my prayers. x

User Image

7 years ago

Hey for1118 Thank you. its still as painful as my first mc. Even though i have my boys. Still crushes your soul. I know it was really early, but still hurts. As i go straight into baby mode, baby names, thinking of the future etc. I was on a high last night thinking how lucky we were. Now its the biggest low.
But i will not let it get to us, we will try as soon as we can.
Hopefully to hear of some

7 years ago • Post starter

Good luck every one thinking of you all.

I think i expelled the baby this morning. Found a fleshy tissue like sac on my pad. Ive lost alot of blood. Feeling a bit faint and dizzy. terrible back pain all night.Goin to get some floradix today boost my iron levels.
I feel so numb about it but at the same time at least i will not need a d&c. Thankfully. In the best way its happened naturally hopefully. Will get the all clear next wednesday.
Im desperate to try again. I have been reading you can try as soon as you can ovulate. So hopefully wont b long.
Hows everyone doin? Hopin to here of soon from u all.

all the best on having that little girl! <3

I have 2 girls, ages 12 and 9... got my bfp yesterday so number 3 on the way. hoping for a boy! yay!

anyway, am not sure there is really anyway to conceive a specific gender, I know there are methods out there but I say just pray pray pray.

@nova.... you can. I did... and got my bfp. ovulated 2 weeks and 5 days after miscarriage

xx

7 years ago

Sugamama#3 so sorry to hear about your mc awful thing to go through.
Congratulations on your hope you get your little man . Good luck.
You have filled me so much hope. Thank you. Ive stopped bleeding though? Hope that doesnt mean that i might need a D&C? Will find out wed. Fingers crossed i wont.

Congratulations sugar mama! Here's to a happy and healthy 9 months!

Nova have you retested to be sure you miscarried? I bled with my second and it ended up being a pocket of blood draining from the placenta attaching to my c-section scar. Also, my sister in law conceived her baby girl the cycle after her miscarriage so it is very possible for you as well. Glad the beeping has stopped and I still have my fingers crossed for you.

User Image

7 years ago

Mmkohl i dont knw what to think. I def expelled some tissue yesterday looked like it could have been the sac? My friend keeps telling me to test again also but you can still get positive results for up to 2 wks after a mc. Just in limbo at the mo. I think its a mc tho. Find out Wednesday whats goin on.
How are you?

Well i took a test. came up not pregnant. In the best way im thinking that its a good thing as at least i have def expelled it. Wont need a dnc which is a relief. Just gotta move forward and hope for the best. I always freak out that after a mc i wont get pregnant again. Scares me so much. Im desperate to have another baby.

Hey Novalunar,
I'm so sorry that this bfp didn't stick. A very upsetting and emotional time for you guys. Have faith in the future - you have two beautiful boys already. I feel your anxiety - especially when you want something so bad. It will happen and it could happen in your next cycle. Take time to heal and see what happens.
I'm on CD7 and getting ready for the rollercoaster again myself. Like you I really want it to happen and am beooming impatient. Need to relax and see what happens.
Keep me posted and big hugs sent your way x

User Image

7 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo