Community post

Discussion

3rd time baby!!! Hoping for baby number 3.

View Full Post

Mother to 2 beautiful boys. 3 year old and 11 mother old.
Now we are hoping for number 3! After 2 boys we would love a girl, so we are trying all the healthy baby gender swaying techniques. If anyone has tried these and had success please let us know and even if they didnt work.
Any tips and knowledge would b great.
A girl would be amazing, if we have another boy it would be amazing, healthy baby is the most important part about our journey. Heres hoping to a BFP SOON!!!

130 Replies • 7 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

21 - 30 of 130 Replies | Last Page

Well im still breastfeeding so on the vitabiotics breastfeeding tablets with omega 3, vit e, magnesium with b6 and baby aspirin.
I am ovulating but on day 16 thought was day 14? just by symptom checking. Never go by symptom checking again!
I have no pregnancy symptoms, but i never did with either of my pregnancies until a few wks in. But i highly doubt be this month we mest up the dates when ttc.
Getting bit down about it now though, i have 4 friends who found out they are having babies same month!! What are the chances! Im in shock! 1 on clomid tried for 6 yrs! the another first round of ivf other 2 naturally! Fabulousnews! So hope we can get ours soon hun fingers crossed for us both! af due next tues or wed?! Keep u posted! Xxx

7 years ago • Post starter

Morning,
Those vitabiotics are fab. Never had such good hair and nails than I did after baby #2.
I feel that when I read all the symptoms on here I convince myself it's def not happening - yet baby #1 had no symptoms at all and tested two days after af and got my bfp. Baby #2 - sore boobs on and off from 4/5 dpo and that was it mostly.
Yep - don't think it's my month either - missed 16/17/19 days for BDing. Anyway it is a good test cycle - I'm making myself be totally honest in recording in the TWW for comparison next month. Crampy af symptoms on 7dpo and a sore left boob today - 8dpo. Nothing else. AF due on Friday and hoping to not test before then. Let me know how you get on - are you tempted to test early?

User Image

7 years ago

Omg they are the best vitamins. Mine was the same super shiny thick hair! Amazing, then my hair starts shedding after birth lol
I had symptoms more with my first but nothing really with both pregnancies until i was at least 8 wks. Had the worse all day/night sickness! Never just morning sickness!
Im 11dpo and my only symptom is bit crampy and starving! Super hungry. But i have been for long walks last few days went to the beach, sea air makes me wanna scoff!
I think im out. Af due tomo or wed. Oh i did cave and test on saturday. Bfn. So think im goin to be back next month ttc. With more knowledge of my correct ovu dates. So for nxt month hope we will get our soon

Im trying for baby 4. I have 2 sons and 1 daughter so far. My sons are from my previous marriage which was just very toxic for us and got out at a very good time. Now with my current husband we have our daughter. I would love to honor my current husbands wish to name one boy after him and name another after my dad since he has passed (3years in August). I also want another daughter to honor both my grandmothers. Tomorrow is the big O day for me..

~~*Also the position in which you dtd can affect the gender of the baby.*~~

*Fingers crossed for all*

User image

7 years ago

Hberry hope you get your boy!
Sorry to hear about your previous marriage. That must have been tough for u and your boys.
Keep us posted.
Im 2 days late took a test earlier luks like a very faint positive will test tomo morning. I did it at night after drinking alot of water. So tomo might show a

It was. But we are in a much better place. The one boy is my husbands wish so he can have a son named after him and then i want another to name after my dad who passed from cancer 3 years come august. I also want another girl to name after both of my grandmothers. Good luck on getting your BFP

User image

7 years ago

Morning ladies,

You are very welcome Hberry - I'm sorry to hear things weren't great for you but you and your boys are obviously in a much happier place
Hope o day goes to plan and this month brings you your
Are you using any gender swaying tips to help with your wish for a boy?
Fingers crossed you get good news v soon

Novalunar - I'm so thrilled for you - a faint and you're 2 day late
All sounds wonderful to me - I really hope this is your month and sending you lots of can't wait to hear how you get on today with another test.
So exciting - who knows maybe getting dates mixed up didn't affect things like we thought!!

AFM 11dpo today - trying not to ss but anything I feel can be explained away. Def haven't had any inklings at all in my abdomen. Boobs tender now and again, bit thirsty, the odd headache so apart from that nothing much. Really tired but been looking after two with chickenpox will do that to you!!
Did have crazy dreams last night and completely overheated - which wouldn't be normal - but just think it was the night it was. Af due tomorrow but because I o'd a bit later (cd19) I won't expect af until Sunday. Def think I'm out - already planning to opk next month and pinpoint things a bit better.

Looking forward to hearing all the updates and sending to all

F x

User Image

7 years ago

No gender swaying. Just a certain position since positions affect gender.

User image

7 years ago

For1118 hope u get good news soon. Ur still in with a chance! keep us updated.chicken pox is on the increase around where we live. hope your boys are ok hun. Awful thing chicken pox! My boys have yet to have it! hope they dnt!
Hberry also timing when you have sex helps sway for boy or girl. We tried the shettles method it has 75% success rate. Sex few days before ovu for a girl and on or after for a boy hun. We bedded tho day of ovu! So prob not the best test subject for that methid lol
Took another cheapy test the free ones that come with ovu tests yesterday faint positive. I will wait until sunday and use clearblue digital. They are the only ones i can get a as of now im kinda thinking i am pregnant. Never this late! So im right.
everyone let u knw sunday.

We dont do shettles, let alone I have no clue what it is lol we just go for positions, easiest for us.now we will see what happens since my 2ww is on

User image

7 years ago

Last page

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo