Community post

Discussion

3rd time baby!!! Hoping for baby number 3.

View Full Post

Mother to 2 beautiful boys. 3 year old and 11 mother old.
Now we are hoping for number 3! After 2 boys we would love a girl, so we are trying all the healthy baby gender swaying techniques. If anyone has tried these and had success please let us know and even if they didnt work.
Any tips and knowledge would b great.
A girl would be amazing, if we have another boy it would be amazing, healthy baby is the most important part about our journey. Heres hoping to a BFP SOON!!!

130 Replies • 7 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

11 - 20 of 130 Replies | Last Page

How are u lozzy86? Hope things are goin well for u, any further symptoms ? Hav u done a test?
I am back waiting again on day 11 of cycle so started bedding early hoping sooo much to get pregnant this month.

7 years ago • Post starter

Hey novalunar123, I'm ok! Sorry for tmi but on 10 dpo I had some blood streaked Ewcm and since then the cramping has stopped, I'm really tired and feel hot like a perminant hot flush but am still testing negative!! I'm now 12/13dpo!! The trouble is my period won't start when it should this month now as I've started taking norethistrone to stop my period as I'm going on holiday next week!!! I'm getting a bit down about the whole thing really!! How are things going with you?? X

7 years ago

Oh sounds like u might hav had implantation bleeding? I had that with my second baby. It was blood streaked mucus. Only once i had. Fingers crossed but would that tablet effect a pregnancy?
We are day 14 of cycle havnt tested today but usually ovulate around now. Been bedding. So might stop tonight. Im just desperate to get pregnant ! So feel the same as u. we will both get our soon. oh enjoy your holz. Thats what usually got us pregnant a good holz away always worked for us xxx

Hello ladies,

Wishing you all best of luck this cycle

I'm currently ttc #3 also this month. DD is 4 & DS is 1. On cd13 and using OPK & SMEP this month. SMEP worked for my little boy. Currently reading high so hopefully peak tomorrow.

Would really love to get a this month ..... but who knows?

Fingers crossed for everyone

User Image

7 years ago

Hey for1118 we are on the same cycle day. Im cycle day 14 today! took a few tests yesterday but not positive yet. So bedding every other day til day 16.
My youngest turned 1 on friday! So want to get a move on keep us posted

Hi NOVALUNAR123,

Yes CD14 for me today - BD every other day since day 8 and waiting for peak on CB OPKs. Tested also with dip strips today and a faint lined showed up so probably will have to wait until CD16/17 for peak.

You said you took a few tests yesterday - should I be testing more that once in the morning?

There are three years between my two and it has been great but since I'm still in baby mode now seems like the right time to grow the family.

March has felt like such a long month already - don't know how I'm going to last the TTW?

Keep me posted on any developments

User Image

7 years ago

I tend to test twice a day to get a more accurate result. As ive tested in the morning a few times negative then its positive in the afternoon.
I feel the same such a long month im desperate to get pregnant soon
Still not positive today. So hope tomo will b . Usually around now. So fingers crossed. I have a 28 day cycle but hav tested positive around day 16. Hate doin tests and seeing the negatives, i get anxious while waiting. I freak out each month then thinking omg im not ovulating. Hope so much we get

Hey there,

NOVALUNAR123 I started testing twice a day using internet dip strips but still not showing anything yet - only very faint lines. Didn't realise I didn't have any more CB OPK sticks until this morning so wasn't able to test for peak day
Can't believe how disorganised I am at the mo! Just going to keep BDing anyway. Only thing that has changed was woke up at 5am with cramping - still there now - dull but low so thinking it might be ovulation pain? Never even noticed it before but just shows you once you start paying attention to things - all of a sudden it appears?!
On CD16 so ov should happen in the next couple of days. How are things progressing with you I know you are anxious to ovulate too - any joy yet?

lozzy86 any updates for us - hope you're enjoying your holiday. Sounds like just the thing to take your mind off things.
Fingers crossed for plenty of 's this month

User Image

7 years ago

Well got my positive ovulation on day 16 which was thursday. But think im out. As we bedded wrong days! As i thought i was day 14. But at least this is my trial month. I need to make sure next month we bed the right times.
You would think that after 2 babies we would get it by now lol
Fingers crossed be soon for us all
Try taking ovu tests in the afternoon or evening as its suppose to be a more accurate results than morning.
Are you taking any vitamins minerals to help?

Yep - things not going quite to plan here either!

Used the did strips twice a day and absolutely nothing? Def felt like ov was 16 or 17. But didn't feel well on those days so didn't bd cd16 or cd17

So think it's all over here to as a result but will see if any symptoms pop up during the TWW. Not going to get too caught up in SS - I hope

Taking pregnacare - but nothing else. Like you I wonder how I ever managed two babies before.

Anyways it'll be an interesting watch

What were your first signs of pregnancy before?

By day 4/5 p/o I had a burning sensation in my boobs?

User Image

7 years ago

Last page

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo