Community post

Discussion

One Step 10mlU Pregnancy Tests. They don't work.

Hi everyone,

I don't usually join or post on forums but have read through so many posts on here recently I think it's fair to add my experience for others to find during their TWW.

I was having symptoms that were unusual for me on a regular month and reminiscent of my previous pregnancies (I have 2 children) so I ordered some One Step Early Pregnancy Tests from Amazon, at 10mlU I thought for sure they'd pick up anything the following day when they arrived when I would be 9 dpo. The tests weren't expensive, I think £7 or £8 for 25 Pregnancy tests and 15 ovulation tests.

I tested 9dpo = negative, 10dpo = negative, 11 dpo = negative. On 10 and 11 dpo I tested first thing and last thing. All tests were snow white negatives, no hint of a line, not even a shadow, I was so confused because I felt pregnant. I'd been sure to keep a detailed list of my symptoms on my My Cycle app. Something was amiss. I felt like I was just tricking myself. Lastnight, 11 dpo, I was shopping online and thought what the heck and added a 2 pack of Clearblue digit to my order thinking at least I'll know for sure if I'm imagining things.

Shopping arrived this morning (I booked a 7.30-8-30am slot so I didn't have to hold my FMU too long!!! Ha) and low and behold I got my 12 dpo BFP with the CB digi!! Tested with the One Step with the same sample and still BFN! These one Step are awful and I wish I'd have looked up reviews before buying them.

User Image

User Image

1 Reply • 7 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 1 of 1 Replies

Ive tried adding a picture of the test but no luck, I have added it in the pregnancy test gallery though :)

User Image

7 years ago • Post starter

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo