Community post

Discussion

Miscarriage at 8 weeks

This was my first pregnancy and my first loss. The Dr said that the cells just didn't form like they should have so the organs never developed. It of course came as a shock. i am sad but the Dr say i am healthy and they don't see a reason why i would not be able to conceive a health baby and carry to term. I feel optimistic today.

Crystal

5 Replies • 7 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 5 of 5 Replies

I am sorry for you loss, and it's great you are staying positive. Good luck with yr ttc-ing x

7 years ago

I'm sorry for your loss Crystal.

I'm in the same boat. We lost our first a few weeks ago and were devastated. However, after a quick scan of my ovaries and uterus our mw gave us a clean bill of health and said there's no reason we couldn't go to term with the next. So onwards we march.

Fingers crossed we both get our beautiful little babies soon. x

7 years ago

I am so sorry for your loss. We had a missed miscarriage at 6wks4day last Thanksgiving but didn't find out until 8wks along. I had to have a D & C which went fine but emotionally still grieving.
We are hopeful for this new year for another addition to our family. Prayers and sticky baby dust I pray come your way very soon :)

7 years ago

Im so sorry for your loss. I was pregnant last September but ending in miscarriage at 10 weeks so ended up having a D and C. Had the baby tested and was told it had Trisomy 14. I was told to wait 2 cycles before trying again so here I am. It has been tough with the holidays but excited to finally try again. I hope we both get our babies.

7 years ago

jmaier2012 - I am sorry for y loss. I have read that in case of trisomies, docs might recommend PGS NGS to increase the chances of achieving a pregnancy

7 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo