Community post

Discussion

6 days late...NO AF.... help!!!!

Hello, this is my first time posting in  any website and I'm nervous.  First off I want to say that my pms cycles are always regular(heavy flow for 5-7days) . Each month  so 30days length .My last period was on Dec 14. 2016 I didn't know that my fertile window was from the 26-1 and I had unprotected sex every other day till the Jan 4th.On Jan 5, I started to spot and didn't thing much of it & ended on the 8th the last two days it was like a light period but only on and on few hours.  Then from Monday 9th to Wednesday the 11 my boobs were super sore, sensitive and felt heavy , I also had cramps and really bad headache and tired all the time  . From friday to Sunday  15 the soreness went away and all I had was frequent trips to the bathroom and aways hungry but when I ate I had stomachache .I've tested on Jan 11  few days before my period and came back bfn then again on Sunday the 15 also negative. I thought AF was going to show up on the 14 and 15 because I had major cramps but nope. My period was due the 14th and now I'm 5 days late , no period , hardly any symptoms other than peeing a lot and being tired and hungry  and mild headache and rarely cramps. I'm nervous to test and my doc appt is on the 24th  I'm really hoping for a BFP.
Any one experience this?

1 Reply • 7 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 1 of 1 Replies

Good luck! Did you get your BFP yet?

7 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo