Community post

Discussion

August/September 2017 Baby!

Hi all,

DH and I were TTC #1 since April 2016. After getting off bc, I found I had irregular cycles. We had all the testing done and DH is a rockstar and had excellent SA. I was diagnosed with PCOS. I was waiting for AF to show to start Letrozole (fertility meds) to assist with pregnancy. Last Monday, on a whim and at the urging of a friend, I took an hpt (dip test) and it was BFP!!!! An hour later, I took a POAS and it was positive within 30 seconds! I immediately went to the dr for my first beta (1430) and 2 days later, had my second beta. Level was 3438 (more than double!!) Doctors initially guessed I was 5 weeks along at the time of my beta, but I could be as far as 8 weeks. We have our first ultrasound tomorrow :)

DH is over the moon and we surprised the grandparents-they are SO excited!

I suspect the magic potion was the Provera I took in November to force ovulation/AF so I could have bloodwork and an HSG. I think it jump-started my body and I ovulated early December and we got pregnant!

So blessed and hoping for a happy, healthy 9 months and a healthy baby who looks like DH ;-) hehe

0 Replies • 7 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo