Community post

Discussion

Confused ??? And a little nervous

I'm new here. So bear with my newbieness. Lol. I've posted a few pics of hpt (currently 9 or 10 dpo not sure). Tonight after work I got what I think is a bfp on a dollar tree test. I've taken about 8 frer (the know 6 days ahead kind) and all have had some kind of very very faint pink second line. The dollar tree test tonight after about a 6 or 8 hour hold had a very apparent second pink line (I'm a nurse, we don't get many potty breaks lol). But why would the dollar tree test show a stronger line than those expensive @!! Frer tests??? I have told my partner we are probably pregnant...but I'm still having a hard time believing it. I finally figured out how the photo editing tool works (the pics I uploaded prior to tonight look WAY better and more definitive on my phone than the low quality images I uploaded yesterday and the day before)...tonight I figured out how to make it higher quality. Doh! Lol. Is anyone able to see tonight's pic via my profile? Still haven't figured out this website that much due to lack of time :/ sorry if I posted in the wrong place, phone wouldn't allow me too see options of where I could post!
If you can see my dollar tree test I'd love opinions!
Thank you :)

4 Replies • 7 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 4 of 4 Replies

Well no replies :( I guess the hpt show up as anon so no wonder. Had what looked like bfp on dollar tree last night, and again this am but the second pink line showed up after 10 minutes. Idk what to think. Dollar tree tests I took 3 days ago are still all STARK white where the second line should be. I think I'm 11 dpo today. Thoughts?

7 years ago • Post starter

Keep testing !!!
Hcg keeps doubling every 2 days .
Are u using fmu?

7 years ago

I've tested about 3x a day, darker lines were with pm urine. Now today I'm 12 dpo and very very BFN ...I have at least 10 tests here with a second pink line. I'm thinking it was a CP. AF is due the day after tomorrow. So weird.

Passed a small clot, light red bleeding. My hunch was right.

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo