Community post

Discussion

Worrying after BFP :-(

Just today I got my BFP! Praying this baby sticks????????I had a miscarriage in July 2016 ( about 6 months ago ). I'm trying to stay positive and not let negative thoughts get me down. But it's sooo hard! So far I haven't had any bleeding but I am having cramping. I have read that it is normal but I can't stop thinking it may be a bad sign. Has any other mamas out there experienced this?

3 Replies • 7 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 3 of 3 Replies

Just remain calm..and I know easier said than done. Don't worry. My first pregnancy, it was a lot of mild cramping during the first trimester. I relaxed and because I kept a panty liner in, I knew it could not have been serious because there was no blood. If it helps, I know some people go see their doctor regularly to make sure their levels are up and looking good...can you do that?

And Congrats !!! I just got my also today and cannot wait until the first trimester is over but also until the 20 week mark hits!

7 years ago

I am feeling a lot calmer today. I took another test this morning and my lines are progressing and getting darker , which is a great sign. Cramping is better today as well. I am trying to stay calm because I know stress would not be healthy for me and the baby , and I've come to the realization that whatever happens is out of my control. Thank you for the good vibes! I will be calling my dr today to see about blood work. Congratulations on the BFP! Prayers that you have a healthy pregnancy

7 years ago • Post starter

7 years ago • Post starter

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo