Community post

Discussion

12 DPO and BFN ...anybody get a BFP afterwards? Feeling low.

Hi ladies,

Just needing to hear some TTC success stories. I tested today on frer and BFN. So sad.... it's really wearing on me emotionally today. anyone here have a BFP after 12 DPO??

Hearing some success stories would boost my spirits :)

Thank you!

User image

12 Replies • 7 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 10 of 12 Replies | Last Page

following! 11dpo and bfn :(

7 years ago

Hi Becky...sorry to hear about your BFN :( I really hope it happens for us. I tested again this morning and BFN... UGH! :(

User image

7 years ago • Post starter

How many days late are you

Do you have any symptoms?

7 years ago

Hi Spanish, I am not actually late yet.. AF is due tomorrow. I have been having many symptoms... sore boobs, gas, lots of cm and a dull pressure in my pelvic area. I am just so used to people on these forms getting there BFP's on like 9-10dpo and feeling like I'm out.

User image

Im a week late and still no AF. I tested when I was a day late which I believe was 13 DPO and came out negative
. Some ladies kept testing every two days since that's when hcg doubles. Don't give up hope.

7 years ago

Hey I am 12 dpo today (I think) and tested negative this morning, but I used SMU instead of first because I was still half asleep and forgot until I was mid pee haha! Anyway, AF isn't due for me until Sunday so I decided to wait until then. I've never tested until I was late with all my other 3 kids but this time we are actually trying and I'm impatient, so I'm feeling pretty low too. I've had light spotting 3 & 4 days ago so I was hoping that was implantation bleeding, and have been testing every day since then and had BFN all 5 times! I think I am just being too impatient and need to wait until at least Sunday or Monday. I hope you get a BFP soon!!!!! Good luck!

Wife to Matt 11/13/15 Stepmom to Kaylea 04/19/06 and Keifer 05/03/13 Naviyah 8/9/10 Jazzlynn 03/30/12 Samuel 12/31/15 TTC #4 2017

7 years ago

Good luck ladies! I know, I shouldn't even do early testing! Is so sad when you get that BFN. I'm not testing again until Monday morning -AF is due Sunday. I'm usually never late. We will see. Good luck to all of you ! Let me know when you ladies are testing xo

User image

Amarah I am going to try to not test until Monday morning since AF is due Sunday for me as well!!! Good luck! If I test sooner I will let to know. When do you think you ovulated and what we're the signs you had or do you test for ovulation?

Wife to Matt 11/13/15 Stepmom to Kaylea 04/19/06 and Keifer 05/03/13 Naviyah 8/9/10 Jazzlynn 03/30/12 Samuel 12/31/15 TTC #4 2017

7 years ago

I use OPK... but I have long surges. Not sure if that means anything but I think I O'd on CD 14 or 15 :)

User image

I am not sure either. AF is due today, no signs yet but some very mild cramps just started. I hope it doesn't show up!! I had some light pink spotting on Friday, Mon, Tuesday, and last Monday too... not sure what it was all about but hopefully good signs of ovulation and implantation. Good luck and baby dust to you!

7 years ago

Last page

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo