Community post

Discussion

Bubbles in tummy!

Hello Ladies,

Has anyone experienced bubbles popping on the left side of tummy, not low down though, currently 8dpo and they started yesterday, never had them before in my life, it was a really strange feeling. Even woke up with them straight away this morning.

All the way to 6dpo I really didn't think this was my month, then last night I got really upset because I really want to have a baby, been super moody and emotional yesterday and today, once again I've not felt like this during the TWW before.

DH feels like I'm pestering but I'm really not, maybe it's just getting harder for every month that passes by. I really do feel like I just want to cry ???? But I've never felt like this before in any of my cycles.

DH keeps saying "it will happen when it happens" and "it could take upto a year". Obviously this doesn't help me with how emotional I am

Any opinions or advise, or even if you want to vent, it would be nice to hear from another lady thats fed up too.

0 Replies • 7 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo