Community post

Discussion

Praying...

A little about myself... Married my love of 10 years this past August. This is our third cycle TTC #1.

I'm posting for the first time to relieve some of my anxiety. Today is the projected start of AF. I'm experiencing the normal symptoms of an oncoming period but also some that are not characteristic of my cycles. I'm on pins and needles hoping she doesn't show up! Hoping this is our month! Just looking for others in the same boat!

God bless and baby dust to all of us!

God's Got This

4 Replies • 7 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 4 of 4 Replies

Baby Dust to you!
My cycle was supposed to come on Tuesday. I am currently on CD 36 and she still has not shown up. I have had some cramping and gas but nothing unusual. My DH and I agreed to wait until Saturday to test just in case my cycle is just a little off this month. The anticipation is killing me. I am praying for a positive on Saturday.

User Image

7 years ago

Yeah, I would wait until she's really late before testing. This happened to us a few months ago and the tests kept coming up negative, sure enough she showed up 6 days late. I'll be praying for you as well!

I've been very gassy (which usually goes away by the first day of my period), light cramps (nothing like AF) and sore breasts and nipples which I rarely have a PMS symptom. I just feel "different" this time around. AF is not what you would consider "late" so we'll wait a while before we test.

Best of luck!!!!

God's Got This

7 years ago • Post starter

CONGRATULATIONS!!!!
I see from you banner that you are pregnant.
I am so happy for you. I actually just found out yesterday that I am pregnant too. Prayers do work!
I be praying for a healthy and happy pregnancy for the both of us.

User Image

7 years ago

OMG...CONGRATULATIONS TO YOU TOO!!! WE DID IT!!! I will be keeping you and baby in my prayers as well!!! Keep me updated on how your pregnancy is going and I will do the same!!! Yesterday I had my first prenatal appointment just to confirm pregnancy and I'll be back in 2 weeks for my first ultrasound and to hear baby's heartbeat!!! I'm so excited!!

Hope to hear from you soon!!!

BTW, my name is Deeshe...

God's Got This

7 years ago • Post starter

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo