Community post

Discussion

TTC #2 12po symptoms

Hello everyone!

I am a mother of a happy 3yr old DD and we're trying for baby #2.

I stopped taking BCP in Sept. When I went to the OBGYN in Nov from my annual, she had said I had ovulated. So, in Dec, we decided to try.

AF came early in Dec by 4 days, so everything was a bit off with timing (came Dec 10 instead of Dec 14)

Thought nothing of it but last Sunday, I came down with a lot of cramping. That followed being extremely fatigued, sore throat, headaches, backache, nausea (only between 5-10pm...I literally can tell the time when I get nauseous "Must be 5 pm "lol). Today I'm about 12 dpo and have had watery discharge, still tired, backache, etc. And my moodiness reached it's peak a few days ago.

I used to have bad PMS but nothing like this. W/e is going on, this is not what my normal week before AF is like at all. I usually get bloating and headaches.

I don't have sore bbs and I didn't with my first one until a few days after my BFP, about 18 dpo.

I've taken a couple tests, including this morning, all BFN. I'm going to hold out until day AF is supposed to be here.

Do these symptoms sound promising?

I'm really hoping for that BFP

2 Replies • 9 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 2 of 2 Replies

What was the outcome? I'm trying for my 4th.. Had bloating, tender breasts, fatigue, dizziness, backache so far.. Sore bbs getting worse. Had mostly same symptoms with my last. I'm 11dpo and so far bfn with all tests except on early predictor but read realy bad reviews about them. Urgh

9 years ago

Got AF on the 28th cycle day like clockwork. :-/

4th cycle off of the pill and just very bad PMS.

Trying again this cycle and fingers are crossed.

The one thing I didn't have was sore bbs last time. However, when I was pregnant with DD in 2011, I didn't get sore bbs till well after my BFP, so who knows. Good luck to you!

9 years ago • Post starter

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo