Community post

Discussion

Best time to baby dance!

Hi Ladies!

I appreciate any input. My dh and I are at 3 months of tcc. It's so stressful. I get to stressed taking my temp and peeing on sticks that I'm just trying to make sure we Bd near ovulation. This cycle I did use an ovt and it was positive when I was so suppose to be fertile according to the app I use. Are we suppose to bd more before ovulation or after?

Timing bd is exhausting and we are Normally only 1x per week people so it's hard increasing to every other day.

Thanks for help!

1 Reply • 7 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 1 of 1 Replies

Hi,
Bd every two days from four days before ovulation until two days after for your best chance of success. It can be hard work but there are cheats, not as much fun but handy for when your short of time. Get your partner to take a container to the toilet and deposit his swimmers in it, use a medicine syringe (really cheap to buy bulk online) to suck it up and you can insert no hassle. If you do it at bedtime the swimmers will have a better chance of success.
Good luck and hope you get your bfp soon!

7 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo